Unit has been stationery Engine is OFF

Тема: Unit has been stationery Engine is OFF

Hello,
I am using FM1120 teltonika devices. in many vehicles there is a problem. Unit has been stationery but its showing "unit is moving" and engine is off. sometime speed showing 1 to 10Kmph. please solve this problem and why this state is occurring ?

• Unit has been stationery Engine is OFF

(11/01/2017 09:45:19 отредактировано duig)

Re: Unit has been stationery Engine is OFF

Hello,

moving/stationary status in monitoring panel is determined based on the speed value in the latest message. It seems that your device is sometimes sending false (not null) speed although vehicle is actually parked. Check if there are any other attributes like low sats or high hdop values in order to apply validity filtration on Advanced tab for such cases.

Developer
Gurtam

Thank You,
how much hdop value should be set ?

sales.gps.zoom
I suggest that you analyse those messages with false speed and try to determine maximum hdop value where speed and coordinates are correct. Generally it should be less than 2.0.

Developer
Gurtam

Not solved. does anybody has solution for this ? All settings i have checked even configuration but jumping issue not solved. please give perfact solution for this.

sales.gps.zoom пишет:

Not solved. does anybody has solution for this ? All settings i have checked even configuration but jumping issue not solved. please give perfact solution for this.

sure, recently a special sensor type has been added to detect motion status, the type is called Real-time motion sensor. You're welcome to use any criterion (ignition, RPM, a couple simultaneously etc.) to determine the status.

Business Development Manager
Gurtam

Thank You poal,
Now it is okay and stable

poal пишет:
sales.gps.zoom пишет:

sure, recently a special sensor type has been added to detect motion status, the type is called Real-time motion sensor. You're welcome to use any criterion (ignition, RPM, a couple simultaneously etc.) to determine the status.

Hi poal,

What is best way to configure so as to change the direction arrow icon indicating it is moving status to stationery status icon or does this not affect the icon? see image for better understanding of what I ask. Bottom icon shows moving (although ghosted) but still indicating status moving.

• Unit has been stationery Engine is OFF
Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

FleetPursuit this is basically what it was created for. The configuration depends on your preferable criterion (ignition, rpm, input etc.).
If you're still struggling to set it up kindly send an inquiry to support@gurtam.com

Business Development Manager
Gurtam

poal пишет:

FleetPursuit this is basically what it was created for. The configuration depends on your preferable criterion (ignition, rpm, input etc.).
If you're still struggling to set it up kindly send an inquiry to support@gurtam.com

Thanks, I'll have a bit more of a play with settings. I had tried using ignition as an obvious choice as if engine is off then unit cannot be moving - it didn't seem to have any effect. :-)

Thanks for your valued advice and if needed I'll get onto the great support team!

Onwards and Upwards!!

poal пишет:

Hi poal,

Have had a play around with things and 99% worked using ignition as the parameter and validation, will have to try some other parameters for the ones that we couldn't fix.

Thanks very much for your help. :-)

Onwards and Upwards!!

This topic was helpful to me too