Reports Logo

Тема: Reports Logo

I am suggesting to add the logo of each Account to their reports, where the logo should be defined in the account settings or in Resource settings

Reports Logo

Re: Reports Logo

Good idea smile !

Reports Logo

Agreed, it is a good suggestion and adds to quality of service provided.

Reports Logo

100% Agree! It will give us a very professional look with our customers and potential customers...

Reports Logo

Also it will be good when presenting documents for trials.
thanks

Locating things

Reports Logo

It would be very good and useful. totally agree

Murtadha Fadhil
Integrated Solutions
Iraq
www.is.iq

Reports Logo

Yes I'm all for it. It would be great to have this ability.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Reports Logo

Please, for custom report logo, contact out technical support at support@gurtam.com

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Reports Logo

Yes . I agree.

Reports Logo

Interesting Idea indeed. I agree

Reports Logo

alek, it seems good idea to set an icon for each account and use it in reports. Why you don't discuss it here?

Reports Logo

hhamedk, this feature is actually available. For custom report logo, please contact our technical support at support@gurtam.com
However note that the logo is defined through bililng plan settings (not through account or resource).

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Reports Logo

alek, I'm informed about this feature but I think it would be great if this feature be available for all top accounts in WH and all WL servers without any request as it's common.

Reports Logo

hhamedk, maybe you are right.
Thanks for the idea! We'll consider it.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Reports Logo

alek пишет:

hhamedk, this feature is actually available. For custom report logo, please contact our technical support at support@gurtam.com
However note that the logo is defined through bililng plan settings (not through account or resource).

Hi alek,

The ability to have "logo" in a report has occasionally come up from customers (and potential customers), either using our company logo or the ability to use their own. Often they say that it helps to provide "authentication" for auditing and where reports may need to be sent to an external company.

Just looked in CMS billing and didn't see option to add, or does this need to be first added by support before the option is visible? Also, how/where is this displayed within the report when activated?

Thanks. smile

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Reports Logo

FleetPursuit, you need to contact support@gurtam.com to apply any kind of logo to your account(s). Also, they will be able to show you how the logo is placed within a report.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam