Report improve

Тема: Report improve

Hello,

http://prntscr.com/dd9cnk

Is it possible? client checks on every stop the object did so he wants to see in report which stop was, if not, by report he must click one by one.
thanks

Locating things

Report improve

Re: Report improve

When you say "stop", do you mean a stop with 0 speed or a visit to a predefined geofence (kind of checkpoint)?

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Report improve

every event/icon that I define in the track so I would click on it and will appear in the repot.

Locating things

Report improve

You mean synchronize the map with tables in reports?
This is only possible one way: you click on a row (cell) in the report and the map is centered on this event.
The other way around it's not possible (I mean when you click on a point in a track and it jumps to appropriate place in the table) because many tables can contain such point and we don't know where to jump.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Report improve

Hello,
but, as I see the icon shows the street, why is not possible if at the end it is the same coordinate?
And the typical....there are other SW that already do it,... wink
Thanks

Locating things

Report improve

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your idea. What is to be shown, where and when?

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Report improve

Hello,

http://prntscr.com/dd9cnk

Is it possible? client checks on every stop the object did so he wants to see in report which stop was, if not, by report he must click one by one.
thanks

Locating things

Report improve

anything?

Locating things

Report improve

Dear Pablo,
You know, it's just the same screenshot with the same explanation and I still don't get your idea)
Please, explain in more detail.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam