Python server for Wialon Retranslator v1.0

Тема: Python server for Wialon Retranslator v1.0

Estoy recibiendo los datos retransmitidos por una unidad a mi servidor con suse he habilitado un puerto por el cual recibo el paquete.
Existe algún ejemplo para realizar el análisis del mismo, he realizado algunas prueba con Paython

I am receiving data transmitted by a drive to my server with suse I have enabled a port for which I receive the package.
There is an example for the analysis of it, I have done some testing with Paython

Re: Python server for Wialon Retranslator v1.0

florin1
My server sample is very basic, just for testing.
I recommend to use any networking library, i prefer Tornado
It will handle all connections and packets and you just have to parse them using same parser and save

Hi! Would this solution work if I need to dump the Wailon Retranslator to JSON and serve that file to a web service with customized field values?

infragmt пишет:

Hi! Would this solution work if I need to dump the Wailon Retranslator to JSON and serve that file to a web service with customized field values?

Sorry, I'll clarify a little bit.
We need to get the events from Wailon platform and serve them to a customer's web service that expects a certain format on the data fields.

Thanks in advance

infragmt

Retranslator is about messages and nothing more. If messages from Wialon enough for your task - you can use retranslator, reformat it and send to your customer.

If you need more information than raw messages - you have to use Remote API

Do you have experience with Wialon Retranslator an VisualBasic .NET? I need to listen TCP communications from WR.. ¡¡Help please!!

Hi ,

We are trying to transmit data from WH using Wiaon IPs , We are able to receive Login Packet and Short Data Packet (SD) on our server , how do we relate SD packet to an IMIE ?
Does Wialon IPs support to send data over UDP from W/H ? because according to the documentation UDP packet contains IMIE.

Thanks
YSV.

shmi пишет:

infragmt

Retranslator is about messages and nothing more. If messages from Wialon enough for your task - you can use retranslator, reformat it and send to your customer.

If you need more information than raw messages - you have to use Remote API

Sint

ysv, if you need to reliable get data from Wialon into your software I do not recommend you to use IPS protocol, especially UDP. Use Wialon Retranslator directly or pass data via flespi if you need to receive data in simpler protocols like HTTP or MQTT.

At the dark side of telematics...

Hi Shal ,

Thanks , will look at Flespi streams,

YSV

shal пишет:

ysv, if you need to reliable get data from Wialon into your software I do not recommend you to use IPS protocol, especially UDP. Use Wialon Retranslator directly or pass data via flespi if you need to receive data in simpler protocols like HTTP or MQTT.

Sint

Can anyone send me an example for geofence?