Problem with email account

Тема: Problem with email account

Hello
I am using Wialon Local 1504 (build: 2016-09-16 14:12) with G suite (old app google account).
There are three SMTP options with G Suite account:  a) smtp-relay.gmail.com , b)    smtp.gmail.com     and c) aspmx.l.google.com with port (25, 465, or 587), (465, or 587) or (25).

I had tried all the possible combinations at Mail System information menu and only using smtp.gmail.com:587 as SMTP server information with my login and password from gmail is partially working. What I means is I request a verification I got inmediatly an email with ¨Dear Wialon Local Customer,

Mail system is working properly.

Best Regards,
Gurtam¨

Thats is perfect!

However, using automatic task or notification where email es required, The email doesnot work.
From logs files I got ¨date time  email_service::bg_thread:send failed (return code: 530 to: destination@email.com  and email deleted: Notification name¨

I had added the ip address to the white list at google  configuration and a lot others idea without sucess.

Please any help ? 

Thanks in advance

Re: Problem with email account

Hello

After installation of wialon local, do you caonfigurate postfix manually?  Hostname? user? password?

Thanks in advance

yikes

hi,

there is a postfix installed out-of-the box with your Wialon Local. Why not use it?

Also maybe you'll find some clue here - https://docs.wialon.com/en/local/admin/ … ail_system

Please share