Signatures sent by GPS Tag

Тема: Signatures sent by GPS Tag

Hi,

Is it possible to develop the capability to use sign on glass in conjunction with GPS Tag? We have a number of clients asking us of this development.

They and we realise that the ability to sign a document and take/send the image back to controller. It would enhance and simplify the process if they could have customer sign the iPad/Tablet instead.

Thanks,
Alan.

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Re: Signatures sent by GPS Tag

FleetPursuit  Please describe more detailed what do you mean.
Thanks.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Clients asking simply want to have capability option with send image to choose current "image" or "POD".

With POD (Proof of Delivery) instead of camera opening allowing to take picture, a Box would pop up instead. Using a stylus pen driver can write Order Number and customer can sign in the Box as well (POD), then send as you would as a normal image to Wialon Hosting.

We have suggested to clients asking for this, that it would be more laborious for them and better to have whole of document with signature image sent to Wialon Hosting - better for admin. They disagree.....so I thought I would pose the question.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Is it possible to develop the capability to use sign on glass in conjunction with GPS Tag?

You can not only send photos, but also send images with GPS Tag and WiaTag. So client can leave a signature with a help of some standard image editor, this file can be saved and sent with our apps.

Using a stylus pen driver can write Order Number and customer can sign in the Box as well (POD), then send as you would as a normal image to Wialon Hosting.

Sending signature is already implemented in Logistics (Android & iOS) -- this app was created for delivery control.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

Zark,
I might be wrong but as I believe no more development on GPSTag as WiaTag has replaced it..... We still use though and customers happt....
But WiaTag doesn't have this either sadly.

Onwards and Upwards!!