Alert of Hard acceleration & Breaking ?

Тема: Alert of Hard acceleration & Breaking ?

Hello,

can it get alert of hard acceleration and hard breaking ? can it set in report as well so that it can be count for violation ?

Re: Alert of Hard acceleration & Breaking ?

shabbir.sarrahraj Sure

Depending on your tracker onboard it should send the parameter with accelration (g) or special parameter for harsh acceleration/braking.

Please describe more about your equipment.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

LMU900 is my device

shabbir.sarrahraj  Calamp is much more complicated device.
Parameters are variable and user assigned the parameters himself.
If you tell which accumulator and parameter sends the value of accelerometer's value we can tell you about notification in Wialon.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Dear yavi,

actually i don't know  which accumulator and parameter sends the value of accelerometer's value. but i will take details about it and tell you.
thank you for the support.

Hi Yavi,

actually i need the to get popup windows alert on platform and email notification for Hard Brake, Hard acceleration, tight corner, main battery disconnected....  we are using Teltonika and BCE track devices.

With best regards
WTracking & Services, Lda
Rua 1301, Casa 61, Sommarschield1 Maputo

Hello,

EcoDriving can get data from several sources.
If there are no special Eco Driving parameters in messages, then GPS is used as a source. In that case notification can't be created.
If special parameters are received, then you can use them in standard notification with control of parameters.

The only question left is what parameter to choose. It depends a lot on manufacturer and model. E.g. for Teltonika FM1000 parameter "io_253" change value depending on green driving type: 1 - harsh acceleration, 2 - harsh braking, 3 - harsh cornering.

If you have questions about other trackers, please, direct it to hw@gurtam.com -- and don't forget to mention exact tracker model in request.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

My question about this case is more how to make the counting when you consider a harsh acceleration / braking / cornering ... in my case I have a truck that when it full have 71 tons ... how can I calculate the G force for each type of vehicle !

thiago пишет:

My question about this case is more how to make the counting when you consider a harsh acceleration / braking / cornering

Counting is done automatically with a help of EcoDriving report, if criterias are tuned correctly on corresponding tab.

thiago пишет:

in my case I have a truck that when it full have 71 tons ... how can I calculate the G force for each type of vehicle !

As you have mentioned, normal g-force range depends a lot on cargo. But also it depends on other factors, like vehicle model, local roads quality, maintenance and so on. So we can't provide you with exact g-force values -- you can tune these values until you reach result suitable for the client.

But firstly you should check 3 available default templates: Automobile, Truck, Bus --
probably, they will suit you.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky

Where Do I find configuration info in case that my tracker actually sends 'G' data values?,  thanks

--
Spread the AVL- World

small_gprs пишет:

Where Do I find configuration info in case that my tracker actually sends 'G' data values?

In such a case you should create sensors based on G-parameters. Most likely sensor type "Accelerometer" will suit you most of all (use "Custom sensor" as an alternative).

After that you should add criterias with type "Custom" on tab "Eco Driving". Use previously created sensors for these criterias.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky

Harsh braking and rapid acceleration use an algorithm based on the change in speed. An increase in speed of greater than 8.5 MPH per second will trigger an acceleration alert. A reduction in speed greater than 6.5 MPH per second will trigger a braking alert.

Linen dresses pakistani - Latest Unstitched Pakistani Linen Suits, Dresses Collection 2020 with Price in Pakistan. Online Shopping Linen Dress Latest Designs with free Home Delivery.