Option to select diferent map layers on Mini Maps

Тема: Option to select diferent map layers on Mini Maps

Hello, we love the function "Mini Maps" as they are very usefull to our customers BUT we wish (if possible) to be able to choose the map layer we may need for any Mini Map; actually we have only option to "select Map" (from the icon located in the botton, right side of the Monitoring screen), and that map layer aplies to ALL the map windows we have opened.

That is possible as per before we got Wialon, we use to have another software provider and we were able to do what we are requesting.

Waiting for your comments!
Best regards,

Jary Hernandez
FENIX GPS

Re: Option to select diferent map layers on Mini Maps

Hello Jary and the community!

Yes, that would be nice, to have separate map selection for main window and mini-map windows.

Nedim

Hello community!

I am new to Wialon and this forum and really don´t know yet how it works... But I see my post has several "viewers" but just one member (n.sehictz) with a positive comment and agreed with my request.

I don´t know if all the "readers/viewers" are Gurtam/Wialon distributors or just "normal humans" who do not care/give comments on this type of request, it seems to me nobody "care" or interested on this request to be developed... Am I wrong about it?

Thanks for any positive support to my request and best regards to all who can take a minute to leave a comment...

I think choosing your preferable map layer once for all maps is enough. It would be rather excessive to have so many places and buttons allowing to choose map layers. It may be confusing for end users...

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Thanks Alek for your comments but let me tell you my point of view:

I give service in Guatemala, Central America and in our countries we still have very slow internet connections. For this reason if anyone has (to give you an example), the main screen and 2, 3 or more mini maps opened in "Google Hybrid" view it will be very, very slow and dificult to my customers to get all their maps shown correctlly.  That is why I THINK it will be very usefull to users with slow internet connections, to be able to choose wich mini map we can apply "hybrid" or "sattelite" view and let any other mini map window with "google streets" for example.

Hoping you are agree with me to authorize the development.
Best regards,

Jary Hernández

jhdeguate, please see our tips how to work with Wialon on  slow internet connection — http://docs.wialon.com/es/hosting/req/r … a_internet

Try to use those tips, and if after that Google Hybrid is still loading too slowly, I would suggest you use Google Satellite instead in all cases (for both main map and minimaps).

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam