Report of over-speed in geofence

Тема: Report of over-speed in geofence

I am trying to make a report that explains the amount and duration of violations of over-speeding in and out of a geofence.
1. A truck is allowed to drive up to 80 km/h outside the geofence.
2. Within a certain geofence the maximum speed is 20 km/h.

For case 1 that is easy and can be reported with eco-drive for example.

But how can I get a report of amount and duration of violations of speeding inside the geofence?
I know I can get notifications, but not been successful with a report yet.

Re: Report of over-speed in geofence

Hello!

you can use report Trips + filters "Geofences In/Out " ,  "Speed range" +  option Retrieve intervals
You just need to define appropriate geofences and select "In" , plus add minimum speed  20 km/h +  option Retrieve intervals
the same filtration you can use for case  1 (to control speed over 80 km/h outside the geofence - filter "Out" , min speed 80 km/h +   option Retrieve intervals
You can use such filters for other tables too

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

Re: Report of over-speed in geofence

Hi,
I have been playing around with settings mentioned above, and basically I can get notifications.
But I get a lot of false positives of trips which happen to be near and far outside of the geofence. And those false positives are hard to filter. The client wants to penalise their drivers for the speeding, so it can not be that the used system is not reliable, as this will have harsh consequences for the drivers.

Of course no system is perfect. Eco-drive also sometimes has its errors regarding speeding and acceleration etc. But those are easy to filter by the client and make a proper adjustment.

Anyway, we are eager to know how the registration of speeding inside and outside of the geofence, with different speed limits can be monitored more accurately.

Note: With the previous setting I was also not able to make a proper counting of amount of violations in a summary per truck / driver. Whereas with ecodrive the report has a clear count of amount of violations in mentioned timeframe. (totalling)