ATrack AT1-Pro

Тема: ATrack AT1-Pro

Greetings friends and colleagues,

Can anyone here provide or give info about:

1. configuration software
2. firmware possibly
3. manual/documentation

for ATrack AT1-Pro?

One of our clients has these devices in possession, but we never could use them in the past since our old platform (prior to Wialon)
didn't have protocols for them.

Now we are in position to test these devices and use them further, but have no place to start, so I am reaching to the community once
more for help, since I'm kind of sceptical that ATrack would directly help me (I sent email to them as well).

Thanks guys!

ATrack AT1-Pro

Re: ATrack AT1-Pro

good luck. devices are locked with some code and only the "original" buyer can request unlock code.
even if you provide sales receipts you dont get the code from atrack.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

ATrack AT1-Pro

Thank you for reply Buwo!

I was afraid of that. I will try to contact original supplier.

Are these devices any good?

ATrack AT1-Pro

Even if i hate to say (because i am pissed of not to get the unlock keys for devices we got for testing), yes ATRACK Hardware is very good!

Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

ATrack AT1-Pro

We use ATrack devises in all our tracking equip. They are excellent units.

You might want to try to reset the ATrack  Device- Using the AT$ commands for factory Reset.
You can use hyper terminal to connect to the device and Use The Reset to  factory  command.
I dont know if it will accept the code with unlock the password protection.

Give it a try. If you manage to set the units to factory settings. Then you can move on to program the units.

It is always good business  practise to contact all relative parties prior to accessing protocol information related to devises.

cheers

David

smile happy to introduce my self . We are Based in Sydney Australia and have been operating for over 6 years.
Be happy to share our experiences.