Alarm Sensor setup using I/O in Messages

(25/03/2016 18:35:06 отредактировано glenn.pearson)

Тема: Alarm Sensor setup using I/O in Messages

Hello,

I need to set up an alarm Trigger from a message parameter.
I cannot seem to work it out.

ID=, avl_driver=, msg_type=0, hw_type=13, hw_variant=0, sw_ver=61a, flag=106, mileage=0, adc1=0, adc2=245, adc3=42, adc4=210, reason=0, reason_data=65, pwr_ext=0, pwr_int=245, I/O=a/0

ID=, avl_driver=, msg_type=0, hw_type=13, hw_variant=0, sw_ver=61a, flag=106, mileage=0, adc1=0, adc2=245, adc3=182, adc4=210, reason=0, reason_data=49, pwr_ext=0, pwr_int=245, I/O=2e/0

The alarm when triggered  it Changes   I/O=a/0   to  I/O=2e/0

I cannot find I/O ?

Anyone have an idea please on how to set this up?

Thank you
Glenn

Re: Alarm Sensor setup using I/O in Messages

Hello Glenn,

I/O value is in hexadecimal, it means which bit is 1 or 0 - which input is activated/deactivated, more information here
In your case  I/O=a/0  - 01010000/0 ,  I/O=2e/0 = 01110100/0, so the bit 2 changes from 0 to 1 - input2 , and bit 6 changes from 1 to 0
Please check which input used to alarm , and you can use the required parameter  in2 or in6 for sensor

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

You can use hex converter website to help covert decimal codes to Hex http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decim … -converter

smile happy to introduce my self . We are Based in Sydney Australia and have been operating for over 6 years.
Be happy to share our experiences.

(28/03/2016 11:47:53 отредактировано glenn.pearson)

Hello chdi,

Thank you for this...it really helps. The online manual does not explain it like this.

When I set up the alert now, do I use 'Parameter in a message in2 for open.

I have two combinations - see attached.

I am not sure how to set up the alert based on this?

Many thanks

Glenn

• Alarm Sensor setup using I/O in Messages
  • Alarm Sensor setup using I/O in Messages

Hi Glenn,
you need to control value range for in2 (input 2) , for this you can set up value range from  1 to 1 triggered when "in rang", aslo if it needs add option "'Generate notification only when state changed"
In this case when input 2 (in2) is changed from 0 to 1 , notification will be triggered

Also you can create allarm sensor  "Alarm trigger" with parameter in2  for unit and use special notification type "Alarm (SOS)"
In this case when in2 is 1 , the notification will be triggered and messages will be marked in red

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam