Devices Offline Reasons

Тема: Devices Offline Reasons

Hello,

Is there any known case which may cause devices to go offline. some 30 devices went offline in my account.

Devices Offline Reasons

Re: Devices Offline Reasons

problem with your SIM-Cards (blocked / not payed etc)
problem with your cellphone provider (APN not working, HLR not working etc)
problem with internetprovider of your cellphone provider

and latest: you use a chinese "clone" of a "clone" of some xexun device and gurtam changed something in the protocol which makes your HW incompatible.

So
0.) check if ALL of your devices went offline. If you use different types of HW, check with your Provider, if all of same type of HW, go to 1.)
1.) check if ALL of your HW from same type of HW was going offline, if so --> email Gurtam Support

Wolf.
2.) if no

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Devices Offline Reasons

Hello, the issue is not with the SIM, ISP or dont think it is with the device either. the surprising fact is that the device will connect very successfully on other servers including the device owner's test server and surprisingly on Wialon debug server, but failed to get any data on the main application IP though I can assure every setting is correct, I hesitate may be the IDs are blocked on Wialon or some filtering is implemented on Wialon Server based on Origination IP or device unique ID.

Any advise highly appreciated !!

Devices Offline Reasons

i would say that is a task for Gurtam Support! Do you have their email adress?

I would still take a simcard from you, put it to an android phone and so some traceroute and ping tests to the master wialon ip and port. i still believe that it is a provider problem.

but would be cool if you keep us here informed if you found the error!

Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post