1-Wire RFID Reader by ORMAT

(03/02/2016 09:23:31 отредактировано ORMAT India)

Тема: 1-Wire RFID Reader by ORMAT

Dear Members,

Greetings!

Our product 1-Wire RFID Reader might be of interest to you.

It allows RFID Reader function on basic GPS Trackers like Teltonika FM11XX/FM12XX & Ruptel FM-Eco4 series models.

Tested on all Teltonika models & Ruptela trackers. Since it emulated standard iButton on 1-wire, it should work with all other products that support 1-Wire iButton.

It can be used for Driver ID & even In-vehicle attendance.

Please checkout: http://ormat.in/products/1-wire-rfid-reader/

It has in-built Bi-Color LED & Buzzer for audio-visual notification.

Datasheet attached for more details.

Please contact us, to discuss more in detail. info@ormat.in

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений 1-Wire® RFID Reader Datasheet_v2.pdf 731.65 Кб, файл был скачан 3053 раз(а) 

Re: 1-Wire RFID Reader by ORMAT

Hello,

Is  Ormat 1-wire RFID device compatible with LMU-2600 calamp device?

Hello Shabbir.Sarrahraj,

We just checked the specs of LMU-2600 by ColAmp. It supports Driver ID on 1-wire using iButton.
So, our product should work great on this device, as it completely emulates DS1990A iButton all specifications on 1-wire.

You may buy the samples; contact: info@ormat.in

Hi Ormat,

can you explain a bit more the function of the emulation?

some users need to have the button just plugged once, but how about the need to have the "Button" plugged the whole time? (for example if you want to see how long specific driver is using the truck/car)? how this can be handled?

Thanks
Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hello Wolf,

"Button always plugged in" scenario is not possible with this RFID Reader, due to its generic design. Our customers are using it for Authorized Driving to enable Ignition. Every time, to turn on the Vehicle, one flash of authorized driver card is required.

So, Every start of vehicle will have a driver ID associated for that trip. When trip ends and the vehicle starts again, there's a driver ID available. Hence, trip duration (Ignition ON through Ignition OFF) is the associated driver's work time.

Best Regards,
ORMAT

Hi Ormat,

with a little change in firmware you could "enable" and "disable" the ibutton, have a little LED at the reader and voila you can use it as a multi purpose device :-)))

(and i would also like to test it)

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hello Wolf,

Yes. We accept firmware changes!

It already has a LED (bi-color: Red/Green) and a Buzzer. Basically, LED & Buzzer , now indicates Ready status & Successful card read status.
The unit has in-built 1-Wire disconnection detection & audio-visual notification of disconnection as well.

Thank you
ORMAT

ORMAT India send us more information, we have a requirement in hand

@In Track,

Our 1-Wire RFID reader reads popular and low cost 125kHz cards and acts as iButton reader.
You can replace iButton reader & use our 1-wire RFID Reder and instead of iButtons , you can use low cost RFID cards.

This will help to add RFID functionality to even basic trackers that supports 1-Wire iButtons.

Please check the datasheet attached. For any further information, you may please write to info@ormat.in

Thank you

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений 1-Wire® RFID Reader Datasheet_v2.pdf 731.65 Кб, файл был скачан 1182 раз(а) 

Hi Ormat,

Just sent an email enquiry to the address you provided an it bounced...

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

Hi ,

We also have a Dallas- iButton / 1-Wire reader for the Mifare cards !  Compatible with ISO/IEC14443-3-A standard !
Can be used on any GPS Tracker with the Dallas iButton bus like Teltonika, Ruptela, Atrack etc etc

It emulate theDallas iButton key .. !  The most simple solution smile

And : RFID 13,56 Mhz !!!

Just send PM for more info

regards

Baltika
The Netherlands

Hi
I had the same issue a year back . I managed to locate a company in Africa that produces magnetic I buttons and cradles that stay in position. and read continuously.  This was quite helpful to use. for monitoring business use and private use time duration's. search for magnetic i button on the web

regards

David Romeo
MyEyeInTheSky
Sydney Australia

smile happy to introduce my self . We are Based in Sydney Australia and have been operating for over 6 years.
Be happy to share our experiences.

Hi David,

You stil need the magnetic readers ? What quantity ?

regards
Baltika

Dear All

Have anyone of you tried the 1-wire RFID reader with a CalAmp LMU-2630 terminal?
I was trying to work it out but I had an error appearing in the device log (via TeraTerm) saying
1BB: Read error or not present

Anyone can help me out? Thank you.

Ronald
SicuroGroup LLC

Ronald

SicuroGroup LLC