Some suggestons about Resources

Тема: Some suggestons about Resources

Hello.
Currently, "Drivers, Geofences, POIs and Report Templates" are under account control as account resources.
It would be better if these resources are included under "Users", so that each user in the account would have his own resources in addition to the account resources controlled by "Access" tab in user settings.

This is because if a company has two branches one in State "A" and another in State "B", so their resources would be different.
Geofences in State "A" is different from those in State "B", so are the Drivers, POI, Report Templates.

So my suggestion is that Wialon should have a "Local Resources" in addition to the "Account Resources".

Thanks.

Murtadha Fadhil
Integrated Solutions
Iraq
www.is.iq

Re: Some suggestons about Resources

Hello Murtadha

>>> if a company has two branches one in State "A" and another in State "B", so their resources would be different.

But you can use two Accounts. Please write your task with details on support@gurtam.com

Labs Expert
Gurtam

Hello vota,
Yes I can use two Accounts, but these branches are in the same bill and also there is always an administrator that need a full access over units and resources from  two branches.

So it would be easier if the admin has the creator user, and he can create two sub-users for his branches (each with his resources) instead of I have to create separate 3 accounts and distribute resources over CMS.

Thanks again, and I'll write down my suggestion to the support.
Keep going Gurtam, you are the best.

Murtadha Fadhil
Integrated Solutions
Iraq
www.is.iq

Murtadha, you can use resources for branch management (under the same account). Also you can have multiple users accessing same resources. Its the level of flexibility we offer, having private geofences for users is a good step in simplification, but for some projects it will be the lack of flexibility.

At the dark side of telematics...

thanks shal
we managed to create a separate resource for branches and distributes access according to the need

thanks

Murtadha Fadhil
Integrated Solutions
Iraq
www.is.iq