Ultra accuracy tracking devices

(08/12/2015 21:14:53 отредактировано hhamedk)

Тема: Ultra accuracy tracking devices

Hi
In Navitech 2015 i visited a company booth claims their devices have accuracy of 1cm, i was shocked of it!
Now, we need some devices with high accuracy, as possible as. But, unfortunately i don't have the company contact details and even it's name, i think that was a Russian company.
Anybody knows any device with such accuracy?
(Aliaksander, you was in Navitech 2015, the company booth was in your hall and exactly mirrored of yours, you was in entrance and they was at other end of hall, facing products stands, do you remember them?)

Re: Ultra accuracy tracking devices

without highspeed differential GPS you will never get a accuracy of 1cm.

Trimble is (as i know) the market leader in such gps tracking HW, but you also need a provider who serves you in your region with high accuracy differential gps data (dgps). So it depends a bit where you live/work.

In germany there is for example only one provider for real time high accuracy data (1-2cm) and costs you FOR ONE USER 250.-€ / month

so maybe you think again about this idea ;-)

Best regards
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Thanks Wolf
You're right with such costs should completely forgive the idea.

The other question would be: is there any other way to hep your customer ;-) So maybe you explain a bit more what you want to archive

Wolf.

keep digging for a devices, depending on what country you are in you might find a device with WAAS/EGNOS  might be possible

Our costumer is Motorcycle and Automobile Federation. They want to use devices in Rally and Race Events.

I dont know any "race" event, where they use differential gps for "goal" measurements....

For this you always have a "laser-line" and/or a camera which software or some rfid stuff as from this guys
http://rfidtiming.com/software/

for tracking use simple 3G tracking HW and a very detailed sending of data (like every second )

Wolf.

built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix.

GPS tracker manufacturer, Smart Car Device. http://www.jimilab.com/