Atrack AX7

Тема: Atrack AX7

Good day all
please i  need the configuration of the eco driving with Atrack device  or   a sample configuration . someone can help me.

Best regards

Atrack AX7

Re: Atrack AX7

rostand Please clarify the model of equipment Atrack.
For OBD2 trackers (for example AX7) there is a problem with calibration of accelerometer. That's why it is rather complicated to analyze eco driving parameters.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Atrack AX7

We use AK1,  AT5 and AX7. I need to configure  speeding, harsh braking and acceleration

Atrack AX7

(01/07/2016 16:51:41 отредактировано kvdm)

rostand пишет:

Good day all
please i  need the configuration of the eco driving with Atrack device  or   a sample configuration . someone can help me.

Best regards

There are two possible ways to analyse driving behaviour.

1) You can add "%GV" parameter by AT$FORM command.
Atter that your devices will start to send %GV parameter and you will see parameters "gx", "gy", "gz" in messages in Wialon, which will contain acceleration value for an appropriate axis (x, y or z).
In this case you can indicate appropriate settings on the Eco-Driving tab of the unit properties dialog on the basis of parameters "gx", "gy" and "gz":
http://docs.gurtam.com/en/hosting/cms/units/eco

2) It is also possible to configure Atrack devices to send specific report ID when some event happens (for example, acceleration/deceleration).
In this case you will see appropriate "report_id" parameter in messages in Wialon and you will be able to use it for Notifications, for example. It is better to request Atrack support about configuring specific events.

Atrack AX7

thank you for the information.
the data from report ID come in messages. however, how do we configure those  data received in sensor???

Atrack AX7

rostand  please ask  support@gurtam.com,  including information about ID of your unit

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon