Hello CarCops Autovalve!
Thanks for the detailed feedback!
1. Not possible to change for example address on client if delivery address is changing
Сould you tell me how often the addresses change?
What should Logistics do if the address changes?
For example, an order can be moved to the end of a route.
I think it will be incorrect to re-optimize a route and place an order in the middle of the route, as the driver is late for other orders. Could you share your opinion on this?
Who should change the address? driver or dispatcher?
2. If delivery number 12 is cancelled, then it’s not possible to delete that job, can mark only rejected and then it’s confusing for driver when 11 jobs are with status skipped
What do you think, if, when order number 12 is rejected, the previous orders are not in the "skipped" status, will this solve this problem?
3. Driver forgot to insert comment. Even logistics can’t add the comment and client can’t do the invoices because they are based on comments.
4. Driver by accident confirmed job number 4. Driver or logistics cant reverse it and again problem with inserting comments because all fields are locked.
If the "comment" field in the web version in the order edition dialog is unlocked for completed orders, will this solve the problem?
Which solution do you think would be best?
5. Customer have pickup point and drop-off for same client and can’t make it as one job and they have to currently make 2 different jobs. Would be nice feature to add pickup and drop-off address for same job.
We have already added this request to the backlog.
We will think about how we can solve this problem!
We will be glad to hear opinions and ideas on the implementation of this request from you and other forum participants!