Several Counter sensors at once.

Тема: Several Counter sensors at once.

Greetings to the Wialon community,

I was wondering if you could help me achieve this:

I need two engine hour counter sensors:

- Counter1 must be reset every day (24 hours).
-Counter2 must reset every month (30 days).

Then, I need two notifications:

-Notification1 must alert me when Counter1 reaches 8 engine hours.
-Notification2 must alert me when Counter2 reaches 250 engine hours.

The objective is to get notified only when the car exceeds that amount of hours per day/month

Could you please help me achieve this objective, if possible?

Thanks in advance!

Pablo

Re: Several Counter sensors at once.

pablosandoval, the best way to count this is in the device itself. Then just send to Wialon values of Counter registers.What devices can you use on the local market?

At the dark side of telematics...

Hello Shal,

I have Queclink, CalAmp,  Eelink Tk16 and Blueberry GT06N devices. This is mainly for Eelink and Blueberry and could not find this option on the device configuration.

Thank You.

I think you can script this with CalAmp - it is highly configurable device. If this is an option - let me know, we can assist you in CalAmp scripting. Regarding other listed devices - I think you can modify this only by requesting special firmware.

At the dark side of telematics...

(18/08/2015 05:43:09 отредактировано Chata23)

Ok, i think,i am understand.

galaxy s6 handytasche

Träume nicht Dein Leben, sondern lebe Deinen Traum. handy zubehör

I'm also support Clmp scripting,  let us know how to help about it

--
Spread the AVL- World

Hi Shal,

My Name is Vincent Mutuku from Kenya.
I am new in Wialon and I have a number of CalAmp units LMU 800 and LMU 2720.  I ahve not been able to Link the Units to Wialon and from the look of your responses in the forum, You seem to have experience with this type of units. 
I have Access to PULS and We have a file that we created from our End and it successfully Loaded to in the units under PULS.  We created the unit under wialon and they have never come up.  I have attached the file we have loaded to the unit.  kindly advise where we might be going wrong.

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений 27.14-LMU 2700 CTech -config.xml 142 Кб, файл был скачан 514 раз(а) 

vincent пишет:

I am new in Wialon and I have a number of CalAmp units LMU 800 and LMU 2720.  I ahve not been able to Link the Units to Wialon and from the look of your responses in the forum, You seem to have experience with this type of units. 
I have Access to PULS and We have a file that we created from our End and it successfully Loaded to in the units under PULS.  We created the unit under wialon and they have never come up.  I have attached the file we have loaded to the unit.  kindly advise where we might be going wrong.

Dear Vincent, please check private messages with further steps

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

vincent пишет:

Hi Shal,

did u fix the problem?

2319 params must have wialon ip not 768 param instead

--
Spread the AVL- World