➤ CalAmp

(19/02/2015 16:15:01 отредактировано shev)

Тема: ➤ CalAmp

CalAmp F.A.Q.

Topics: | LMU-300 >> | LMU2720 >> | LMU 4225 >> | LMU-700 >> |

Description (Tracking And Telemetry Devices): | ATU-620 | LMU-1100 | TTU-700 | TTU-1200 | TTU-2820 |

Description (Fleet Tracking Units): | LMU-300 | LMU-400 | LMU-700 | LMU-800 | LMU-900 | LMU-1100 | LMU-1200 | LMU-2000 | LMU-2100 | LMU-2600 | LMU-2700 | LMU-3030 | LMU-4200 | LMU-4520 | LMU-5000 | MDT-7 |

Manuals / Instructions:

Useful information:

Dear friends, if you have any additional materials for the Calamp devices, please don't hesitate to add materials.
Best regards,
Evgeny Shatilo
Gurtam HW Development Team Lead

➤ CalAmp

Re: ➤ CalAmp

small_gprs пишет:

the price for the each unit is volume dependant, in America that model is sell around 100 usd and lowest each time, also you can use any brand supported by wialon, there is a lot out there, any of them need always time to learn,  good luck

Yes, volume discounts apply and this the 100 unit price, the CalAmp devices we still have with customers currently are legacy ones and they have had now for about 2 years.

The brands we had chosen to go with for the past years have done us very well and are competitive plus never had any issues or breakdowns..

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

➤ CalAmp

FleetPursuit пишет:

The brands we had chosen to go with for the past years have done us very well and are competitive plus never had any issues or breakdowns..

Congrats, the main issue is that Bussines keep going on.

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

(25/03/2017 05:31:06 отредактировано small_gprs)

Hi all, 

this is a classic LMU3030 but using BT as wireless iface, connect it to your Smartphone and allow SIM-LESS Communication right away

➤ CalAmp

complete datasheet here

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

mechatronica пишет:

Dear Evgeny

Here is a Calamp-Wialon question.  At now seems only voltage-type fuel level sensors are supported. But digital interface will provide better results and precision.  Several Wialon users want to use them, but we need to solve a simple problem.
Calamp LMU 2700 uses RS232 port for Text messaging. We have built a special firmware for Calamp and now LMU device receive volume value and send to Wialon. But in text field as "user_msg_1" parameter

Any chance to convert them to sensor value, for example : from "554" to 554?

Thanks!

EDIT : Now digital fuel level sensors are working with Calamp via RS232 interface

Hi

I have 1 Omnicomm 30160 Digital Fuel Level Sensor  can this work  with LMU devices?

Also: i have a Basic developed script that can works with Wialon with events like:

Ignition On

Ignition Of

External Battery Level

Internal Battery Level

Safe engine shutdown  (with comands included and events reported) (The device will only stop the engine if the unit is less than 15 kilometers per hour

Panic Button

Periodic Report with ignition Off

Periodic Report with External Battery removed.

Any Question PM.

Regards

➤ CalAmp

Cesar Luis пишет:
mechatronica пишет:

Dear Evgeny

Here is a Calamp-Wialon question.  At now seems only voltage-type fuel level sensors are supported. But digital interface will provide better results and precision.  Several Wialon users want to use them, but we need to solve a simple problem.
Calamp LMU 2700 uses RS232 port for Text messaging. We have built a special firmware for Calamp and now LMU device receive volume value and send to Wialon. But in text field as "user_msg_1" parameter

Any chance to convert them to sensor value, for example : from "554" to 554?

Thanks!

EDIT : Now digital fuel level sensors are working with Calamp via RS232 interface

Hi

I have 1 Omnicomm 30160 Digital Fuel Level Sensor  can this work  with LMU devices?

Also: i have a Basic developed script that can works with Wialon with events like:

Ignition On

Ignition Of

External Battery Level

Internal Battery Level

Safe engine shutdown  (with comands included and events reported) (The device will only stop the engine if the unit is less than 15 kilometers per hour

Panic Button

Periodic Report with ignition Off

Periodic Report with External Battery removed.

Any Question PM.

Regards

Dear Cesar

Calamp can work with digital fuel level sensors via rs232 interface but most likely you will need to buy extra UART - RS232 interface , because Calamp serial interface has UART levels, while all fuel level sensors comply full RS232.

Датчики расхода и уровня топлива, системы бортового взвешивания, контроля температуры и другое оборудование для телематики
Manufacturer of fuel level/consumption sensors, onboard weighing, temperature sensors, displays.... etc.
eurosenstelematics.com
telegram channel (ENG)  https://t.me/eurosens  (RUS) https://t.me/mechatronicsby

➤ CalAmp

Hello All,
My name is Paul from Indonesia. I am a new users of wialon. I use LMU 2720 device. This devices i bought with running configuration on it. I just change the inboud IP to make it pointing to wialon. I have some problem. So everytime the device goes  to basement it always sent last fix position including speed and number of sattelite.

Is there any parameter/s register that i can tune to make it sent last fix long,lat but speed =0 and number of sattelite =0, because current config give wrong monitoring info in wialon because the sattelite monitoring always give green color eventhough cirrently it is in basement (invalid gps)

➤ CalAmp

Hi everyone,

AM looking for the correct calamp Sregister or parameter to set inorder to get my calamp units showing steadily online in wialon local. What happens now is that my unit comes online for 10minutes if I run the AT command AT$APP CLEAR LOG. After 10 minutes it shows offline until I run the AT command again. Am testing these units on the bench and cannot install it I get them showing online steadily.

Kindly help.

BR,

Bilal

➤ CalAmp

muthama пишет:

Hi everyone,

AM looking for the correct calamp Sregister or parameter to set inorder to get my calamp units showing steadily online in wialon local. What happens now is that my unit comes online for 10minutes if I run the AT command AT$APP CLEAR LOG. After 10 minutes it shows offline until I run the AT command again. Am testing these units on the bench and cannot install it I get them showing online steadily.

Kindly help.

BR,

Bilal

Maybe you can write to us (hw@gurtam.com). In email please provide device models and send to us device script for checking. Thank you.

➤ CalAmp

muthama пишет:

Hi everyone,

Kindly help.

BR,

Bilal

Set parameter 2313 (in seconds) to something between 30-180, this is the HB for keep the link with the carrier. Wialon recognize it well.

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Por favor necesito la comfiguración para reportar cada 30 segundos con ign on y cada 5 minutos con ign off

small_gprs пишет:

Here is it a 15 Lines Minimalist ol' School AT script for any calamp devices

0.-AT$APP GPRS CONTEXT 0 "your_apn"    //APN
1.- AT$APP PPP USER "apn_username"                        
2.- AT$APP PPP PASSWORD "apn_pswd"                
3.- AT$APP INBOUND 193.193.165.165:port     // Port depends on LMU model, pls see  http://gurtam.com/en/hw-manufacturers/calamp                  
4.- AT$APP PARAM 262,0,30                    //Time Distance Profile 0 (Time=30 secs)
5.- AT$APP PARAM 263,0,800                    //Time Distance Profile 0  (Distance=800m )
6.- AT$APP PARAM 264,0,60                    //Time Distance Profile 0  (Heading=60є)
7.- AT$APP PARAM 265,1,900                    //Timer 1 = 15 min for reports when unit off
8.- AT$APP PARAM 512,0,3,0,0,0,7,0,0,0      // Start  time-distance profile 0 on reset  OR power up
9.- AT$APP PARAM 512,1,16,0,0,0,6,0,0,0     // When Ignition off stop actual profile running
10.-AT$APP PARAM 512,2,16,0,0,0,13,1,0,0   // When Ignition off start timer 1 ()
11.-AT$APP PARAM 512,3,18,1,0,0,1,10,0,0    // When timer ran out send report (EVcode 10) Unit off reports
12.-AT$APP PARAM 512,4,17,0,0,0,1,11,0,0     // When Time-Distance updates send report (EVcode 11) Unit on reports
13.-AT$APP PARAM 512,5,16,0,0,0,1,12,0,0     // Send EVcode 12 when Ignition Off
14.- AT$APP PARAM 512,6,15,0,0,0,1,13,0,0      // Send EVcode 13 when Ignition On

Event Codes
10 Reports when Unit is Off (parking)
11 Reports when Unit is Moving
12 Ignition Off
13 Ignition On

Hope can be useful !!

Sine Tecnologías

➤ CalAmp

That AT Script can work modifying line 7 as

AT$APP PARAM 265,300

Ignition ON time was already set to 30 secs

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

tienes los comandos para ajustar vía SMS

sinetecnologias пишет:

Por favor necesito la comfiguración para reportar cada 30 segundos con ign on y cada 5 minutos con ign off

small_gprs пишет:

Here is it a 15 Lines Minimalist ol' School AT script for any calamp devices

0.-AT$APP GPRS CONTEXT 0 "your_apn"    //APN
1.- AT$APP PPP USER "apn_username"                        
2.- AT$APP PPP PASSWORD "apn_pswd"                
3.- AT$APP INBOUND 193.193.165.165:port     // Port depends on LMU model, pls see  http://gurtam.com/en/hw-manufacturers/calamp                  
4.- AT$APP PARAM 262,0,30                    //Time Distance Profile 0 (Time=30 secs)
5.- AT$APP PARAM 263,0,800                    //Time Distance Profile 0  (Distance=800m )
6.- AT$APP PARAM 264,0,60                    //Time Distance Profile 0  (Heading=60є)
7.- AT$APP PARAM 265,1,900                    //Timer 1 = 15 min for reports when unit off
8.- AT$APP PARAM 512,0,3,0,0,0,7,0,0,0      // Start  time-distance profile 0 on reset  OR power up
9.- AT$APP PARAM 512,1,16,0,0,0,6,0,0,0     // When Ignition off stop actual profile running
10.-AT$APP PARAM 512,2,16,0,0,0,13,1,0,0   // When Ignition off start timer 1 ()
11.-AT$APP PARAM 512,3,18,1,0,0,1,10,0,0    // When timer ran out send report (EVcode 10) Unit off reports
12.-AT$APP PARAM 512,4,17,0,0,0,1,11,0,0     // When Time-Distance updates send report (EVcode 11) Unit on reports
13.-AT$APP PARAM 512,5,16,0,0,0,1,12,0,0     // Send EVcode 12 when Ignition Off
14.- AT$APP PARAM 512,6,15,0,0,0,1,13,0,0      // Send EVcode 13 when Ignition On

Event Codes
10 Reports when Unit is Off (parking)
11 Reports when Unit is Moving
12 Ignition Off
13 Ignition On

Hope can be useful !!

Lps Trackers

➤ CalAmp

SMS what for

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Hi Everyone, is there a Calamp Tracker, that is 3G but also can connect to WIFI ?????????

Please your help

➤ CalAmp

alan Sch пишет:

Hi Everyone, is there a Calamp Tracker, that is 3G but also can connect to WIFI ?????????

Please your help

3000 and 2000 series can helps, but no at the same time, there is the future device that has internal hotspot it is intended to provide wifi access to the passengers but NOT for reporting data to server via WIFI, instead that you can use LMU4200-Wifi part# LMU42W101 it has internal wifi modem for reporting to the sever

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

drop me a message if you interested in new solar based asset device ➤ CalAmp USA and México PM me or send request by mail

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Hello,
I'd calAmp OBD2 devices, we previously(last 2yeares) used MODUS telematic, but now their stop service, and now we'r using wilon, I want to changed wialon server address for this calAmp OBD2 devices, but I don't have any tools, Can anyone help me please?  kindly check attached for my product photo.

PS: I'd try download PEG programing guide from your previous forum, but not reachable,

Thanks in advance,

BR,
Zau.

➤ CalAmp

dropme a PM, will help

zauhkawng.fortressland пишет:

Hello,
I'd calAmp OBD2 devices, we previously(last 2yeares) used MODUS telematic, but now their stop service, and now we'r using wilon, I want to changed wialon server address for this calAmp OBD2 devices, but I don't have any tools, Can anyone help me please?  kindly check attached for my product photo.

PS: I'd try download PEG programing guide from your previous forum, but not reachable,

Thanks in advance,

BR,
Zau.

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

after 20 years of the first world online device administrator called PULS was updated into a modern state-of-the-art online device administration (still free), BIG differences, as the following image suggests.
➤ CalAmp

--
Spread the AVL- World