➤ CalAmp

(19/02/2015 16:15:01 отредактировано shev)

Тема: ➤ CalAmp

CalAmp F.A.Q.

Topics: | LMU-300 >> | LMU2720 >> | LMU 4225 >> | LMU-700 >> |

Description (Tracking And Telemetry Devices): | ATU-620 | LMU-1100 | TTU-700 | TTU-1200 | TTU-2820 |

Description (Fleet Tracking Units): | LMU-300 | LMU-400 | LMU-700 | LMU-800 | LMU-900 | LMU-1100 | LMU-1200 | LMU-2000 | LMU-2100 | LMU-2600 | LMU-2700 | LMU-3030 | LMU-4200 | LMU-4520 | LMU-5000 | MDT-7 |

Manuals / Instructions:

Useful information:

Dear friends, if you have any additional materials for the Calamp devices, please don't hesitate to add materials.
Best regards,
Evgeny Shatilo
Gurtam HW Development Team Lead

➤ CalAmp

(24/12/2015 00:47:12 отредактировано small_gprs)

Re: ➤ CalAmp

here is a small program wich adds a crc terminator to *.csv files (aka scripts) in order to send them serially to trackers [32 bit devices] using hyperterminal y transfer option

+ открыть спойлер
--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

a full peg script development example

the message has been saved in the header.

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Full description for well understand Calamp technology's, from Olimex guys

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

PDF

Installing a Calamp 3030 OBD Device

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_mvN9 … sp=sharing

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Calamp releases the LMU1230 that replaces old technology using the award winning EHS5's module from Gemalto

http://www.calamp.com/system/files/reso … asheet.pdf

Install file for download

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

New Calam CVF-200 advanced avl Unit with Skymart technology, think as new LMU3xx generation devices, all support accelerometer starter disable , tow detection and internal battery backup

please download install guide here

+ открыть спойлер

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Using an Arduino USB adapter to read Calamp Devices

Many Calamp devices use cmos/ttl RS232 iface in order to send debug data and used to main comm port for external devices, this figure show how can we get it done using popular Arduino USB-TTL converter CH340 cable,

➤ CalAmp

in this case the use is for LMU800/LMU700 Series but also work for most of models, only remember that in these models i/o pins are shared with rs232 functionality so in order to get enable the uart port please use ATS130=0 at command just after reseting device

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Manager tool for PEG  programming i found !

+ открыть спойлер
--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

shev  Kindly would you help me

➤ CalAmp

Here is it a 15 Lines Minimalist ol' School AT script for any calamp devices

0.-AT$APP GPRS CONTEXT 0 "your_apn"    //APN
1.- AT$APP PPP USER "apn_username"                        
2.- AT$APP PPP PASSWORD "apn_pswd"                
3.- AT$APP INBOUND 193.193.165.165:port     // Port depends on LMU model, pls see  http://gurtam.com/en/hw-manufacturers/calamp                  
4.- AT$APP PARAM 262,0,30                    //Time Distance Profile 0 (Time=30 secs)
5.- AT$APP PARAM 263,0,800                    //Time Distance Profile 0  (Distance=800m )
6.- AT$APP PARAM 264,0,60                    //Time Distance Profile 0  (Heading=60є)
7.- AT$APP PARAM 265,1,900                    //Timer 1 = 15 min for reports when unit off
8.- AT$APP PARAM 512,0,3,0,0,0,7,0,0,0      // Start  time-distance profile 0 on reset  OR power up
9.- AT$APP PARAM 512,1,16,0,0,0,6,0,0,0     // When Ignition off stop actual profile running
10.-AT$APP PARAM 512,2,16,0,0,0,13,1,0,0   // When Ignition off start timer 1 ()
11.-AT$APP PARAM 512,3,18,1,0,0,1,10,0,0    // When timer ran out send report (EVcode 10) Unit off reports
12.-AT$APP PARAM 512,4,17,0,0,0,1,11,0,0     // When Time-Distance updates send report (EVcode 11) Unit on reports
13.-AT$APP PARAM 512,5,16,0,0,0,1,12,0,0     // Send EVcode 12 when Ignition Off
14.- AT$APP PARAM 512,6,15,0,0,0,1,13,0,0      // Send EVcode 13 when Ignition On

Event Codes
10 Reports when Unit is Off (parking)
11 Reports when Unit is Moving
12 Ignition Off
13 Ignition On

Hope can be useful !!

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

good day,
Does anyone has a toolmananger or documentation regarding calamp devices ?
a new client has this type and wants to work with Wialon.
i dont have an account with calamp, so i asking for your assistance

thank you

➤ CalAmp

Or SMS command line ?

Thank you

➤ CalAmp

(24/03/2016 09:40:58 отредактировано yavi)

angelgps All Calamp legitimate customers have access into PULS
http://www.calamp.com/products/puls 
All information is inside the PULS.
Please ask your customer to share PULS access with you.
Also some documents are placed in the first message of this topic.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

➤ CalAmp

When creating new units in Wialon for CalAmp LMU devices do you use the ESN or IMEI number?

Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

➤ CalAmp

Hi,

Typically ESN, but through PEG scripting language you can define if you want the device to transmit ESN or IMEI as an ID.

➤ CalAmp

Hi to all,

We are looking for someone that is capable of scripting CalAmp devices.

We have access to PULS Wiki etc but we just need to have someone create the scripts for us, as this is something we are not able to to very well.

Currently we have a number of LMU 3030 scripted and in utility vehicles (Mitsubishi Tritons) and they are not working correctly, We believe that they are not picking up or recognising when vehicle engine is on and therefore stay in sleep mode while logging every 10 minutes. Showing no tracking or movement just straight lines between each logging.

If anyone can assist please PM me.

Thanks.

• ➤ CalAmp
Onwards and Upwards!!
Knowledge, data & information is power!

➤ CalAmp

FleetPursuit  Please send us your current configuration file to hw@gurtam.com
We'll try to help you.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

➤ CalAmp

hi !

You can send to the unit the SMS !VV   in order to know if Mitsubishi is or not compatible with some protocolo in the OBD-2 Standard, This SMS will return the Vehicle Detection status, VIN, supported VBus Parameters and Indicators, and the current count of DTC's detected

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

(03/10/2016 17:47:56 отредактировано mechatronica)

Dear Evgeny

Here is a Calamp-Wialon question.  At now seems only voltage-type fuel level sensors are supported. But digital interface will provide better results and precision.  Several Wialon users want to use them, but we need to solve a simple problem.
Calamp LMU 2700 uses RS232 port for Text messaging. We have built a special firmware for Calamp and now LMU device receive volume value and send to Wialon. But in text field as "user_msg_1" parameter

Any chance to convert them to sensor value, for example : from "554" to 554?

Thanks!

EDIT : Now digital fuel level sensors are working with Calamp via RS232 interface

Датчики расхода и уровня топлива, системы бортового взвешивания, контроля температуры и другое оборудование для телематики
Manufacturer of fuel level/consumption sensors, onboard weighing, temperature sensors, displays.... etc.
eurosenstelematics.com
telegram channel (ENG)  https://t.me/eurosens  (RUS) https://t.me/mechatronicsby

➤ CalAmp

Hi, i have LMU4200 with jPro, but this present error for jPro "APP:UserApp not present ERR:256", someone knows why?

• ➤ CalAmp

➤ CalAmp

harobaua пишет:

Hi, i have LMU4200 with jPro, but this present error for jPro "APP:UserApp not present ERR:256", someone knows why?

you need to configure the streams as D board for the pod,  si the Jpod or Vpod?

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

almost entire models are now into HSPA or UTMS or HSPA+  (i.e 3G)

--
Spread the AVL- World

➤ CalAmp

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank you people for the material. ( even though A few of those links seem to not be working).
I am doing a project currently and this is an overview of it.
I have a CalAmp LMU3030 which I will use to monitor a certain ID on the CAN bus. This ID has 9 MUx Messages. Once all these 9 messages are detected, I will have to send a message to the back end user.
Since I am new to PULS and PEG. Can someone help me getting starting with these tools and how to go about with this project.
Thanks

➤ CalAmp

LMU3030 OBD-Data Bus messages (up to 21 or something like that), you need the script i can provide, but also you need acces to puls in order to upload it.

inside the puls page there are a lot of documentation about the structure and message, feel free to ask any other info.

--
Spread the AVL- World