GoSafe 797 OBD

(31/10/2014 22:57:32 отредактировано fleetlogik)

Тема: GoSafe 797 OBD

Hello to all- We are new to the Gurtam family, trying to test GoSafe 797 OBD devices and having a bit of challenge getting OBD functions.  Lacking detailed English documentation at the moment is part of the problem.  Does anyone have experience they can share on config, parameters, etc. beyond what is in wailon hosting reference.   We are having difficulty even getting miles to read correctly in trips, tracks and maps, seems to be 1000x the actual; e.g. 10 miles is reading 10000, etc. Cannot get an accurate odometer reading.  When we tried to activate driver behavior, it loses APN and has to be reset.  I am sure we are missing the basics and is not a device/platform issue, but any help would be appreciated.

GoSafe 797 OBD

Re: GoSafe 797 OBD

as i remember the G797 does send only odometer and fuel consumption is calculated by air flow (and not read by canbus).
http://gosafesystem.com/?product=g797

for testing just click in software all checks to send all data which is available. than go to messages and click to raw data, it will show you all the raw data the Wialon script is reading.
Than you can add sensors in device configuration and here you are :-)
http://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/cms/u … rs/sensors

(dont give up so fast, the G797 and Wialon are both Systems which are highly configurable and you need some time to play around with it.)

Do you have a contact to Gosafe Support Team? they have good Skype Supporters. I will also point them to this thread that you need some help
Wialon Support you get easy by emailing to support@gurtam.com

Best regards
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

GoSafe 797 OBD

Hello, this is support team from Gosafe. For solving the problems, we need more details. Please contact us by email or skype.

Here is our email address and skype ID:

email: support@gosafesystem.com

GoSafe 797 OBD

hi gosafe support, welcome in the Gurtam Forum.

if you managed to help fleetlogik it would be nice to get a short feedback here that everything is fine with him and Wialon.

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

GoSafe 797 OBD

(09/11/2014 00:27:54 отредактировано fleetlogik)

Folks, thanks everyone for the responses.  US GoSafe support working Gurtam over the last week has resolved issue stemming from recent firmware changes.  Outstanding support from both.  We are now looking to finalize fuel consumption options/settings.  We have fuel levels but, If anyone has experience with OBD fuel consumption from this device we would appreciate tips.  Thank you.

GoSafe 797 OBD

Hi@all,

does anybody know if there is a master command for sms to reset device to factory default?
I baught one at ebay but user seems to have admin number / another password set.

Best regards from germany
Mike