AVL GTE S6

Тема: AVL GTE S6

Tengo varios clientes que tienen el AVL de la marca GTE, cuyo fabricante es GTE de Argentina y deseo integrar a la plataforma Wialon Hosting.
Según estuve verificando el AVL es muy similar al Fabricante  SKYPATROL, he probado según indicaciones de configuración IP 193.193.165.167 Port UDP: 20393, IMEI: 354779033420317.
Preciso ayuda con este modelo de AVL, porque existe en el mercado y a nivel Mercosur muchos de estos equipos y así poder ir creciendo en cantidad de clientes con este AVL
Espero sea posible agregar este módulo a Wialon Hosting
Gracias Gurtam
PD:  Datos del Fabricante
www.gte.com.ar
Detalle de Protocolo GAP
GAP Communication Protocol  (Return to Main Menu.)
TRAX possesses a wide and versatile set of instructions and commands. The protocol used is the GAP (GTE ASCII Protocol).

GAP Protocol Description
All the messages begin with the character' > ' and they end with the character' < '.
The message is composed of a header that specifies the message type, a quantity of variable data according to the type, a device ID (optional), a number or message ID (optional), a response destination (optional) and a checksum in hexadecimal (optional in the shipment) format that is calculated making an exclusive-or with all the data beginning with' > ' and ending with the character '*' (checksum indicator) inclusive.

Message Types
The types of messages can be 4 and they are identified with the letters 'S', 'Q', 'R' and 'E' followed by the corresponding command, we call these letters messages qualifiers.
S

+ открыть спойлер
Set; it is used to write parameters in the device.
Q
Query; it is used to ask the device its parameters values.
R
Response; it indicates the device response to a command S or Q
E
Error; it indicates that the required information of command S or Q were erroneous.

If we wanted to poll our device, our message would begin with the letter 'Q.'
Example:
It sents
>QID<
It receives
>RID1234;*74<

If we want to set a value or parameter, our message would begin with the letter 'S.'
Ej:
It sents
>SID5555<
It receives
>RID5555;*70<

As we can observe in the previous examples, every time that a command is sent to the equipment it generates an answer, it always begins with the letter 'R', except the error messages that can be the following ones:
:MSGID
Error ID command / message, the command is not valid or it doesn't exist
:PARAM
Parameters Error
:CALIF
Qualifier error, the qualifier is invalid
:EMPTY
The response or the status of a command results
BLANK
:FULL
The answer or the status of a command results FULL
:LOCKED
LOCK Error
:SESSION
SESSION Error

Ej:
It sents
>SID123<
The value of the ID (parameter) doesn't contain the four characters.
It receives
>EID:PARAM;*12<

It sents
>SVR<
S is not a valid qualifier for this command.
It receives
>EVR:CALIF;*15<

It sents
>QXX<
XX it is not a valid command
It receives
>EXX:MSGID;*1A<

ID Device
The device ID contains the following header '; ID=XXXX', where XXXX is the ID itself. This parameter is optional and if sent the answer also comes with this.
Ej:
It sents
>QSG02;ID=1234<
It receives
>RSG020;ID=1234;*54<

Identifier or message number
It contains the following header '; #XXXXXXXX', where XXXXXXXX is the ID of the message and it can contain any alphanumeric character to a size of 8 characters. This parameter is optional and if sent,  the answer also comes accompanied by this.
Ej:
It sents
>QSG02;#MSG_NUM1<
It  receives
>RSG020;#MSG_NUM1;*22<

There are specific message IDs, these are the ones that contain the reports that TRAX sends in automatic form and they can be :
;#IP0:xxxx
For reports submitted IP0
;#IP1:xxxx
For reports submitted IP1
;#SM0:xxxx
For reports submitted SM0
;#SM1:xxxx
For reports submitted SM1
;#LOG:xxxx
For reports submitted LOG
;#SDM:xxxx
For reports submitted from the SD memory

Where xxxx is the sequence number and it can be a value in hexadecimal from 0000 to FFFF; in the case of IP0, IP1, SM0 and SM1 if this value goes from 0000 to 7FFF they are messages of NORMAL priority, on the other hand, 8000 to FFFF are messages of HIGH priority. These identifiers with their corresponding sequence numbers are used to accept the received (see commands SAK) messages.
Example::
RX: > RPF041207152350-3460160-05847853000000300FF01; ID=1020;#IP0:00E0;*19<
TX: > SAK;ID=1020;#IP0:00E0<

Checksum
It contains the following header '; * XX' where XX is the value of the checksum in hexadecimal. As seen will in the previous examples all the answers come accompanied by the corresponding checksum, but sending this data can be optional.
Example to calculate the checksum (C source)
unsigned char GetCheckSum (const char * pBuff)
{
int i;
int len;
unsigned char checksum;
    len = strlen (pBuff);
    checksum = 0;
    for (i = 0; i < len; i++) {
        checksum ^ = pBuff [i];
        if (i) {
            if ((pBuff [i-1] == ';') & (pBuff [i] == '*')) break;
            }
        }
    return (checksum);
}

NOTES: So much if the device ID and/or the checksum are invalid the equipment does not return any response.

Password
If the password is enabled in the device it will be necessary to send at the beginning of each message session > SPWpppppppp <, where pppppppp is the password, TRAX will respond > RPWpppppppp < if the entered password was the correct one. If you send any command without starting the session with a password TRAX will respond with > RPW?< to each sent command.
Each session has a duration of 4 Minutes since TRAX received the last command. Alone the commands sent by SMS don't have session duration therefore it is necessary to send the password-enabling command at the beginning and then the or those required commands.
Example: > SPW12345678 < > QPF < > QOD<
To close a session without the necessity of waiting the 4 minutes you can send > SPW <.
See PW Command .
Destination or redirection response
This parameter has as purpose the redirection of the response by different means and/or addresses. The header is the following one '; @ AAABB..BB' where AAA corresponds the destination type and BB..BB to the additional parameters.
Example::
;@ IP0
The answer is sent via UDP to the address IP0 and to the preseted destination port .
;@ IP1
The answer is sent via UDP to the address IP1 and to the preseted destination port .
;@ IP:24.232.65.23
The answer is sent via UDP to the address IP 24.232.65.23 and to the preseted destination port.
;@ IP:24.232.65.23:1234
The answer is sent via UDP to the address IP 24.232.65.23 and to the destination port 1234.
;@ SM0
The answer is sent via SMS to the destination preseted in SM0.
;@ SM1
The answer is sent via SMS to the destination preseted in SM1.
;@ SM:0111560234345
The answer is sent  via SMS to the destination telephone with the number 0111560234345.
;@ TRM
The answer is sent to the Serial Port (TRM).

It is sent by any means :
    >QSG02;@SM:0111560234345<
It is received by SMS in the telephone 0111560234345 :
    >RSG020;*5B<
It is sent by any means :
    >QSG02;ID=1234;#MSG_NUM1;@IP:24.232.65.23:1234;*61<
It is received by UDP in the IP address 24.232.65.23 and in the destination port 1234 :
    >RSG020;ID=1234;#MSG_NUM1;*2D<

NOTES: The receipt of any instruction or command generates a default response for the same destination type that was received so much for UDP, SMS and TERMINAL. In the case of SMS the response will be a correspondent to the same number addressee that emitted the command

AVL GTE S6

Re: AVL GTE S6

Compre un gps TRAX S10 y ya tengo el software para colocarlo en la plataforma que hemos elaborado, resulta que el gps tiene contraseña, porque cuando le envio los comandos como por ejemplo >QID<, devuelve >RID?*64<, a pesar que si esta configurado (el otro provedor de gps), que puedo hacer para iniciarlo desde 0 y borrar la contraseña?

AVL GTE S6

Hi Lamoska and yellows80,

As i know Gurtam Team is writing / reading here only in English. So for getting a quick answer it would be maybe better to resend / change your question in english...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

AVL GTE S6

I have a GPS TRAX S6 and not being able to take the programming, the programmer does not remember previous input data, change IP and PORT, is that the GPS has a password, because when I am sending commands such as> QID <, returns > RID? * 64 <, is configured (the other gps ip and port) that I can do to start from 0 and clear the password?

AVL GTE S6

I have the same problem someone has been solved