SkyWave 8100

Topic: SkyWave 8100

Hi forum,

Is there anybody with some SkyWave <> Wialon experiance ?

SkyWave is working perfect, GPRS works fine ....only we have some problems to get the Satellite communications ready sad

It looks like a Wialon configuration ""problem""

We would like to speak shortly about these problems

regards

""Baltika""

Re: SkyWave 8100

Baltika wrote:

Hi forum,

Is there anybody with some SkyWave <> Wialon experiance ?

SkyWave is working perfect, GPRS works fine ....only we have some problems to get the Satellite communications ready sad

It looks like a Wialon configuration ""problem""

We would like to speak shortly about these problems

regards

""Baltika""

Hello! Baltika!
We have a huge experience with SkyWave and EMS GlobalTracking as well.
Adn we can speak about you tasks and problems.

Shortly abou us/
We are- Inmarsat solution provider.
Being  the partner of SkyWave, we provide Inmarsat Industry solution for tracking, monitoring and control all assets: trucks, oil and gas, commercial fishing and utilities. Our main business is a script writing, the software writing for satellite terminals: Surelinx8100 (IsatM2M/GPRS), Surelinx8100 GPS/GLONASS, DMR800 and SAT-202 (EMS Global Tracking).
As a result, we have quit successful monitoring solutions for commercial fishing, trucks, construction and mining machinery.
Our  product  is  SIGMA – monitoring system, based Surelinx8100 (DMR800) + a script +  Wialon.
There are 2 variants with basic configurations:
•    SIGMA-truck
•    SIGMA-cmm – for construction and mining machinery.
Also we wright a script with individual configurations. Our script differs that provides low cost of the traffic.,
We have some solutions on SAT-202 as well.

So, our company could mean to your company as a professional script writer for the satellite terminals.

Alexandra PEREPECHKO
Executive Director MVS Engineering Ekb
+7 (343) 317-50-24
+7 (922) 110-35-18
e-mail: alex@marsat.ru
www.datasat.ru
Ekaterinburg, Russia

Мониторинг вне зоны GSM
Inmarsat and Iridium monitoring - doing the best!

SkyWave 8100

Hi Alex,

Sorry ...didnt saw your message

All SkyWave problems are solved ( Thanks to Alexander )  ...problem in the "'core"" of our Wialon Pro

I will remember your details if we need assistance again smile

regards

Harm

SkyWave 8100

Hello everybody !

I'm beginner of skywave programming, I was wondering if we could stop a car remotely.

I will appreciate your help.

SkyWave 8100

i see it and looks great

SkyWave 8100

The acquisition of SkyWave further promotes ORBCOMM's strategy of providing the industry's most complete set of options and features, while adding multiple synergies to enhance its M2M solution portfolio. Source: write my essay for cheap by UK Writing Experts.