Driver identification (iButton, keypad, etc.)

Re: Driver identification (iButton, keypad, etc.)

Hello

Please first  Connect to i-Button port of Calamp LMU (on 26XX parts pins 16 & 17) then in the script add this 2 lines (see images)

Data from id.button goes to an accumulator, in wialon see messages and look for the accs 6 & 7,  because the whole data fit in to 32 bits (only lower 32bits are stored instead 64 bits as usual on ID buttons)

you can PM'me if want more info,

• Driver identification (iButton, keypad, etc.)
--
Spread the AVL- World

i dont know about ibutton usage. i just purchased ibutton device and connect with VTS device and checking what data comes ?
it must have to configured first ? how to configure ? if you know about any model kindly suggest me i will put order for buy.

Shabbir, you should hire small_gprs for a few hours to do a remote session.
It will be worth the money!

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hello dear

please find image below, i did as you said. where i find ibutton values ?

small_gprs пишет:

Hello

Please first  Connect to i-Button port of Calamp LMU (on 26XX parts pins 16 & 17) then in the script add this 2 lines (see images)

Data from id.button goes to an accumulator, in wialon see messages and look for the accs 6 & 7,  because the whole data fit in to 32 bits (only lower 32bits are stored instead 64 bits as usual on ID buttons)

you can PM'me if want more info,

• Driver identification (iButton, keypad, etc.)

not sure it is ID only iButton like DS1990A. It's DS1971 or other models..

shabbir.sarrahraj пишет:

Hello,

which ibutton can be used in LMU2600 series CalAmp device ? and how to use ? i have this accessories but there is no messages are getting in wialon interface. how it connect and use please let me know.