iButton unbinding

Тема: iButton unbinding

Hello,
my black boxes (omnicomm and teltonika) equipped with iButton readers send ID to Wialon to bind drivers with vehicles.
When the driver revove the key from the reader, black box send the avl_driver parameter with null value and Wialon unbind the driver from vehicle.
How I can unbind the driver only when another key is read from the reader?
In others words the driver must to be binded to vehicle until another driver put his key on the reader.

iButton unbinding

Re: iButton unbinding

Hello,
Null value is standard to unbind the driver from the unit. You can try to avoid it with a help of additional sensor and validation type "Replace sensor with validator in case of error". I'm not 100% sure about the result, still you can test it on practice.
If you need further help with this case I reconmend to send email to support@gurtam.com with a link to this forum topic and unit name.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

iButton unbinding

No way.
It's seem to be impossible to discarge null value from the parameters. I have tried with all kind of validators.
I have the same problem with the fuel level from can-bus. I cannot show the last valid (no null) level before ignition goes off.

iButton unbinding

Solved by downgrading my Omnicomm Optim Units to firmware 277

iButton unbinding

(18/08/2020 07:29:47 отредактировано WillisMcguire)

Null value is standard to unbind the driver from the unit. You can try to avoid it with a help of additional sensor and validation type "Replace sensor with validator in case of error". I'm not 100% sure about the result, still you can test it on practice.  tellpizzahut

iButton unbinding

Hello,
my black boxes (omnicomm and teltonika) equipped with iButton readers send ID to Wialon to bind drivers with vehicles.
When the driver revove the key from the reader, black box send the avl_driver parameter with null value and Wialon unbind the driver from vehicle.
How I can unbind the driver only when another key is read from the reader?

Jerry

iButton unbinding

with wialon you dont need any thing

just add all the driver and check the execlusive box, do autobind.

in this way if the driver was bounded to a unit it will remain binded until he use his tag on another unit in the same account or another key is used with that unit

its tested and working 100% without any errors