Topic: Reports Improvements
We found some improvements that could be added to generate better reports. Please, look at the screenshots.
1. Use of colors in intervals, just like the sensors: This would make possible to view in a easier way non-standard values.
For example: Use of color red when the ignition is off and green when it is on in the reports os messages;
Use of color green when the classification is above 5, orange below 5 and red below 3.
2. Option to organize the columns just by clicking on it: I know that there is an option to order the values inside the configuration of reports, but sometimes you want to compare it very quickly and this could be a solution.
3. New type of interval: Again, this option already exists inside the reports, but it would be great to have this two options, to make the report as default to search the informations during intervals or configuring it in this way, it would be more flexible.
4. Adding the name of the notificatication/event inside report of events: Trying to know which notification happend is sometimes very difficult, beacuse the only field that we have is the description. So I want to know if it's possible to add such feature.
5. Grouping by group: I client that have a lot of groups asked me if it was possible to group the units inside a report by groups, because it is possible to generate the reports by many groups.
6. Option to select the column to export: Some reports created have a lot of tables, so if you export it the document will be huge. This option already exists but only when you try to print the report.
Technical Support, Rastreasul