Engine Off report

Тема: Engine Off report

need the full details of  Engine Off and stop duration of engine off for any vehicle. Can you tell me how it will done? I dont need on the basis off-time and also when I configure the reverse ignition sensor after calculation but the report has come as same as ignition on.So can you help me on Engine off report, that beginning time of engine off, end time off engine off, stop duration and initial & final location.

Engine Off report

Re: Engine Off report

Amir Ashraf пишет:

So can you help me on Engine off report, that beginning time of engine off, end time off engine off, stop duration and initial & final location.

Try to use standard table "Engine hours" with columns "Beginning", "End", "Engine hours", "Initial location", "Final location".

But it won't work, until you create one of the following sensors: Engine ignition sensor, Absolute engine hours, Relative engine hours gine hours -- and chose it as engine hours counter on tab "General".

when I configure the reverse ignition sensor after calculation but the report has come as same as ignition on.

Sorry, but this point is not clear enough. Please, send us more information to support@gurtam.com

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."