1

round and schedule api

Topic: round and schedule api

Hello Team,

While creating Journey using below APIs :-

for create_route :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … eate_route
update check points :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … heckpoints
create round :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … date_round

in create round API there field name sh(schedule id) then do we also need to create_schedule API?

So, is it compulsary to create_schedule API? if not then what we should pass in create_round API in sh(schedule id) field.
because we need to track this journey also.
please help us regarding this

2

round and schedule api

Re: round and schedule api

samir.agile wrote:

Hello Team,

While creating Journey using below APIs :-

for create_route :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … eate_route
update check points :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … heckpoints
create round :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … date_round

in create round API there field name sh(schedule id) then do we also need to create_schedule API?

So, is it compulsary to create_schedule API? if not then what we should pass in create_round API in sh(schedule id) field.
because we need to track this journey also.
please help us regarding this

Hello!

you need to specify schedule id in parameter "sh" only, without any detailed schedule parameter.
Before you need to create schedule for route using request route/update_schedule

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam
3

round and schedule api

Re: round and schedule api

chdi wrote:
samir.agile wrote:

Hello Team,

While creating Journey using below APIs :-

for create_route :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … eate_route
update check points :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … heckpoints
create round :: https://sdk.wialon.com/wiki/en/sidebar/ … date_round

in create round API there field name sh(schedule id) then do we also need to create_schedule API?

So, is it compulsary to create_schedule API? if not then what we should pass in create_round API in sh(schedule id) field.
because we need to track this journey also.
please help us regarding this

Hello!

you need to specify schedule id in parameter "sh" only, without any detailed schedule parameter.
Before you need to create schedule for route using request route/update_schedule

Okay, So I need to create first create_schedule API and then create_round.
Am I right? otherwise please correct me.

After that How can I track this route?
We need to implement live tracking of created route. How can we achieve this?

4

round and schedule api

Re: round and schedule api

samir.agile wrote:

.....

Okay, So I need to create first create_schedule API and then create_round.
Am I right? otherwise please correct me.

yes
if you specify parameters  "enabled":1, unit's id in "units" and parameter "f":2  for schedule and  rounds will be created in system automatically

After that How can I track this route?
We need to implement live tracking of created route. How can we achieve this?

you can try to execute (periodically) request route/get_round_data to get information about rounds on particular route

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam
5

round and schedule api

Re: round and schedule api

chdi wrote:
samir.agile wrote:

.....

Okay, So I need to create first create_schedule API and then create_round.
Am I right? otherwise please correct me.

yes
if you specify parameters  "enabled":1, unit's id in "units" and parameter "f":2  for schedule and  rounds will be created in system automatically

After that How can I track this route?
We need to implement live tracking of created route. How can we achieve this?

you can try to execute (periodically) request route/get_round_data to get information about rounds on particular route

We cannot set enable 1 because in "f":1 in our case. so we are create_round manually using APIs.
How to get array of rounds IDs. in route/get_round_data

6

round and schedule api

Re: round and schedule api

samir.agile ,

How to get array of rounds IDs. in route/get_round_data

you can execute request search element (route) with flag =     2048 rounds

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam