Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Тема: Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Dear community,

below you can specify your requests to make Fleetrun a better up. You also have a chance to create a new topic in this section if you think the idea deserves one.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

Re: Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

mars Hello Masha

First of all, great app; visually very pleasent to look at and work with. Magnitudes more easy to work with than using the old system for maintenance.

You asked for comments/suggestions/etc. Here are a few:

Right now, a user can know how many vehicles are available and how many are in service. For services in progress, it would be interesting to be able to put an estimated completition date. The idea is that in this way, a fleet manager can see theoretically how many vehicles will be available tomorrow, in 3 days, in two weeks, etc based on the estimated completion date. I know that this would be just theoretical of course because 10 trucks could break down 5 minutes after checking the info but an estimate is better than nothing. It could help plan for renting extra trucks (capacity) in case a shortage is predicted. This happens for some of my clients who sometimes need to rent extra capcity.

A question I have is how long the records are stored for? 3 months like the position data?

Thank you

Robert

(21/11/2018 13:17:57 отредактировано mars)

RobertoS пишет:

Right now, a user can know how many vehicles are available and how many are in service. For services in progress, it would be interesting to be able to put an estimated completition date.

Dear Roberto,

thanks a lot for such a positive feedback.

Let me first answer your question and then I will ask mine smile

Regarding data storage we will do our best to support storing data in Fleetrun for up to 5 years so that our users are able to analyze data for long periods of time. The most vivid example here would be comparing fleet costs for e.g. 2017 and 2018 years.

Now moving to your suggestion.

Generally it is great, I will put it down for further research. There is a couple of questions I am interested in:

1. Is estimated date of service completion based only on the idea of a fleet manager? Or he might have some data to judge upon/is it provided by the workshop mechanics?

2. Is such a plan for vehicles in service equally actual for small (up to 10 vehicles), medium (up to 70 vehicles) and large (more than 70 vehicles) fleets of your clients?

Thank you!

Masha

Maria Starikova,

mars пишет:
RobertoS пишет:

Right now, a user can know how many vehicles are available and how many are in service. For services in progress, it would be interesting to be able to put an estimated completition date.

Dear Roberto,

Regarding data storage we will do our best to support storing data in Fleetrun for up to 5 years so that our users are able to analyze data for long periods of time. The most vivid example here would be comparing fleet costs for e.g. 2017 and 2018 years.

Generally it is great, I will put it down for further research. There is a couple of questions I am interested in:

1. Is estimated date of service completion based only on the idea of a fleet manager? Or he might have some data to judge upon/is it provided by the workshop mechanics?

2. Is such a plan for vehicles in service equally actual for small (up to 10 vehicles), medium (up to 70 vehicles) and large (more than 70 vehicles) fleets of your clients?

Thank you!

Masha

Hello Masha

I would say that five years would be just wonderful! When will we have confirmation of that and as a side question; what is the current storing duration that I can tell my clients?

To answer you:

1. This would be given by the workshop mechanics. The clients for whom this capacity prediction is interesting have their own workshop to do their repairs and maintenance. So the information comes from in-house.

2. The two clients so far that would find this useful are in the medium and large category.

To be clear, this is not a requirement they have emitted but working closely with them and knowing how they operate, I know that such an option/info would be appreciated.

Hope this helps you

Robert

RobertoS пишет:
mars пишет:
RobertoS пишет:

Dear Roberto,

Thank you!

Masha

Hello Masha

I would say that five years would be just wonderful! When will we have confirmation of that and as a side question; what is the current storing duration that I can tell my clients?

To answer you:

1. This would be given by the workshop mechanics. The clients for whom this capacity prediction is interesting have their own workshop to do their repairs and maintenance. So the information comes from in-house.

2. The two clients so far that would find this useful are in the medium and large category.

To be clear, this is not a requirement they have emitted but working closely with them and knowing how they operate, I know that such an option/info would be appreciated.

Hope this helps you

Robert

I appreciate your answers, Roberto.

As for the period of data storage, we do not limit it currently. The official information that is provided in our blog says that it is 5 years. In case anything changes in our plans, you will be informed.

Maria Starikova,

Great presentation today and great potential.  I encourage adding a couple of custom client fields to solve to the services tab to enable solving individual needs, examples categorizing types of services, recording vendor names or invoice numbers, ATA codes, etc.for reporting purposes. Seems would be quite simple enhancement .  Please consider.

(22/11/2018 16:45:48 отредактировано mars)

fleetlogik пишет:

Great presentation today and great potential.  I encourage adding a couple of custom client fields to solve to the services tab to enable solving individual needs, examples categorizing types of services, recording vendor names or invoice numbers, ATA codes, etc.for reporting purposes. Seems would be quite simple enhancement .  Please consider.

Thanks a lot for participating in the webinar!

What concerns adding custom fields for a service, you can provide additinal service information in the Description field. It is available for each service and further on is visible in the service list and in reports.

Maria Starikova,

Hello Mars... We would like to be able "to edit" a closed/done service, this is in case we forgot to include an expense or we did a mistake with the informatrion we typed.  Hope it will be possible.

Congratulations with this development, we are very excited to get the most of it...

Best regards !

jhdeguate пишет:

Hello Mars... We would like to be able "to edit" a closed/done service, this is in case we forgot to include an expense or we did a mistake with the informatrion we typed.  Hope it will be possible.

Congratulations with this development, we are very excited to get the most of it...

Best regards !

Dear Jary,

thanks a lot for your suggestion, I have put it down for further analysis.

Dear community, do you believe that functionality of editing the closed services can be useful?

Maria Starikova,

mars пишет:
jhdeguate пишет:

Best regards !

Dear Jary,

thanks a lot for your suggestion, I have put it down for further analysis.

Dear community, do you believe that functionality of editing the closed services can be useful?

Hello Masha

Yes, that sounds like a good thing indeed.

Hi, It would be interesting to be able to carry trailers as well as trucks and drivers with their license expiration dates and safety courses.

Regards

Uruguay пишет:

Hi, It would be interesting to be able to carry trailers as well as trucks and drivers with their license expiration dates and safety courses.

Regards

Dear Gabriel,

thanks a lot for your suggestion. I am noting it down for further analysis and will return to you as soon as I have some news or feedback.

Maria Starikova,

jhdeguate пишет:

Best regards !

We support editing/deleting closed service ,if some errors has been made it can not be undone.We made wrong service and now it cant be deleted.

Best regards

Dear aahero, RobertoS, jhdeguate,

in regards to deleting and editing closed services I have the following question: do you believe there should be special rights given to users to perform these actions?

It seems that if any user can edit or delete such services, there is a possibility for manipulations that fleet managers may not want to allow.

Maria Starikova,

mars Wrote:

in regards to deleting and editing closed services I have the following question: do you believe there should be special rights given to users to perform these actions?

Despite I didn't request this function, but I believe there should be special right for that not to give any user access for that.

mars пишет:

It seems that if any user can edit or delete such services, there is a possibility for manipulations that fleet managers may not want to allow.

Hello Masha

Indeed, that is something I have considered. You are right in your thinking. Ideally there should be different levels/access rights given to each user. For example only allowed to enter information but not edit, allowed to enter information and edit.

Robert

mars пишет:

Hello Mars... for sure, it has to be "authorized users ONLY".
Regards,

Jary Hernandez

Hello Mars...

Awesome!  We love the new features...It will be nice if you include the "Total Cost Column" for the "Archive" services as well.
Best regards,

Jary

Dear Jary! jhdeguate

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

To tell the truth there is small technical constraint on adding Cost column in the Archived services, that's why as a first step we have added it to upcoming and in progress services only.

As a solution I can suggest you using reports for archived services that give an ability to view the total cost of a service as well as cost of the line items included into it.

Maria Starikova,

Hi Mars

Thanks for adding Fleetrun, it's a great application.

What i think would work better (Specially with clientes with very large fleets) is to be able to use the same unit group vehicles that are in Wialon software. We have 3 clientes with very large fleets and all 3 asked me this action.

Thanks a lot for your services.

mars, I think spare parts with unique codes and warehouse which is a container of spare parts in system are really usefull for Fleetrun. Please consider adding such functionalities to it.

alan Sch hhamedk,
thanks a lot for your ideas, I am noting them down.

Most likely I will contact you some time in the future to elaborate in more details regarding the requests.

Maria Starikova,

hello
if i have fuel sensors on my fleet to capture and monitor fuel
please confirm if in the future i  can I get cost as part of the motor vehicle cost and it can build up to my Cost per KM t
How can I allocate the mechanic/ engineer to the service job.
is it also possible to print service job cards in fleet run
if i have my motor vehicle service costs line per line  how can i Import the data from excel file to fleet run

Dear alwanyaga,

I appreciate your suggestions.

Let me please comment on each of the point one by one:

1) Fuel to contribute to cost per km - we are currently analysing the possibilities of receiving fuel data from Wialon. There are no forecasts at the moment whether this functionality will be implemented.

2) You can specify mechanic's or engineer's name in the Description list for the service. The Description field is available in the reports and xlsx export. It means you will be able to enter this data and later also have them externally.

3) The ability of printing services cards directly from Fleetrun does not exist in the application, however you can try exporting services to csv file and print it in any Excel-like system.

4) Could you please share with me the example of such a file? Please send it to mars@gurtam.com. It would help me understand the requirements more clearly as we have many requests of this kind.

Thanks!

Maria Starikova,

Hi,

in Finland we have this: https://servicehistory.online/

Any ideas from it to Fleetrun?

BR, Kalle

Hi kalle!

Thanks a lot for letting me know that there is such a cool though easy system that you use in Finland.

I have taken quite a deep look into it.

And my question is whether you ask for an ability to integrate this system into Fleetrun or do you want to see features from it in Fleetrun?

From what I analyzed I can clearly enumerate the following things this application can do (I checked usage for private needs):

1) see costs for all devices (we do this in Fleetrun too, not in bar charts, but this is just a matter of time);
2) register performed maintenance (Fleetrun does this as well, but in a more sophisticated way, e.g. registering maintenance for any date in the past);
3) upcoming maintenance and reminders (Fleetrun is able to plan a service for any date in the future, whether linked to an interval or not and remind about it in versatile ways: online, external servers, telegram, e-mail);

Please let me know if I missed anything.

On the other side, could you please specify what are particular things that you want to see in Fleetrun from the mentioned application? It would help us move further with the analysis.

Maria Starikova,

Hi, thks for youre reply. I just sended this link to you as an info. We dont use Finnish application but were´re going to use Fleetrun when its intgrated to Local next version (1904 I suppose).

It is planned that Fleetrun will appear in Local 1904, that's right.

Anyway thanks for the link that you have provided, was interesting to take a look.

After you start testing the application it would be great if you could share some feedback with us here or at mars@gurtam.com.

Thanks!

Maria Starikova,

Hi, sure I will. I allready translated it to youre translation platform. I can test it couse I have also login to WH. I will send u email after testing it and if I have some dev suggestions.

Dear Mars

we have a Fleet of about 300 Vehicles and we have a limitation of the following

1. The unit profile in fleet run is limited  we need to be able to have more fields
2. Is it Possible to Import costs from an ERP to Fleet run through Excel \
3. Is there a possibility of generating or emailing Job cards after service is done
4. Since if i need to know cost per Kilo Meter i might need to capture all Vehicle costs. Please confirm if i load fuel cost for the vehicles
5.I have engineers who service these vehicles is it possible to that them captured in Fleet run

Dear alwanyaga!

Thanks a lot for describing what you miss in Fleetrun, this helps a lot in recognizing application's prospectives. Below are my comments to each point:

1) Could you please describe what fields beside the unit type would like to have? For what purposes?
Generally we have some plans on enhancing the 'Unit profile' section, but some more details from your side will be really helpful.

2) It would be great if you could show us the sample of such an excel file, so that we are able to analyze what fields can be potentially included into it. Please send the file to mars@gurtam.com or if you want you can also attach it right here.

3) Could you please tell us more on what should be included in the job card and who does fill it in? Maybe you have some template to share? You can send it to mars@gurtam.com as well.

The reason why I ask for this is that depending on the business peculiarities a job card can have numerous templates.

4)  By fuel costs do you mean the costs of fillings?

5) It totally depends on the task that you are aiming to solve. To start with I suggest you capturing the names of the engineers in the 'Description' field which is further on can be depicted in reports that you run in Fleetrun.

Thanks again and looking forward to getting some more details on these requests.

Maria Starikova,

Hi Masha,

Here are a couple of enhancement ideas for Fleetrun.

One Time Interval
I’d really like to have the ability to create an interval that only occurs once for a service object.

For example, a new vehicle has a special 1,000km service which only happens once. From then on, it has a service every 10,000km.

In this example, it would be good to be able to create a 1,000km interval with a 200km advance notice. When the first service has been created for the unit, it gets removed from the assigned service objects list for the interval.

User Defined Unit Types
It would be great to be able to define our own unit types.

Some of the terminology currently used is not what we use in Australia (e.g. we do not use the term “Lorry”).

There are a number of unit types that we need in the list - Digger, Skid Steer, Loader, Excavator.

Thanks

Matt

Dear Matt! Coops

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Recently we have received another suggestion from our partner that is aimed at solving the same problem as you have described (the first one). So we have put down this request as an interesting one, that can be potentially valid for many users. We need some time to process it and see how this request can be functionally implemented. Let's stay in touch about it.

In regards to the second request I can say the following: primarily our goal was to generalize all unit types that we have in Wialon and provide Fleetrun users with a defined list of them so that they can use such a list to specify their units types. We did not give an ability to enter custom unit types as we wanted to prevent the situation when basically one and the same type is called in several different names.

But if the problem lies in just localizing unit types that we provide for different regions then I believe there is a chance we can do this. I will contact you directly soon to get more details about this request.

Maria Starikova,

Thanks Masha.

Appreciate the feedback!

(06/12/2019 12:04:06 отредактировано markoRCLteh)

Hello!

My name is Marko and I am the project manager at RCLteh. Below are my suggestions on how to improve Fleetrun taken from feedback of my clients and my own evaluation. The feedback I got is from companys that operate more then 100 vehicles.

1. More input fields when creating a service by hand
Currently there are only two input fields available Name and Description. While it is true that you can write what ever you want in the Description fields this field is not available when looking at the archive or upcoming services. You need to click each service and see the description.

I suggest adding the ability to create custom fields that can be shown in Upcoming/Archive services with out the need to click on the service to see the information.

My clients would want a field that contains the company/mechanic that is planned to do the service and then they would want the ability to create reports so they could see how much they spent at each mechanic shop/company.

2. Manually created services are not able to send notifications
Currently if you create a service by hand there is no way to get a notification for that service before the due date.

For example lets say you create a service called tire change with due date 1.1.2020. There is no option/setting or anything that will send you a notification lets say for example 10 days before that date.

The system gives you the option of creating a service by hand but that option is useless if you cant get a notification for it.

3. Reporting
When creating a report for Due services that are planned there is no Due date in the generated report. Its only Term of completion column that has number of days till the Due date. I think Due data should also be included as it makes it faster to see what needs to be done. With Term of completion you need to look at the calendar and calculate your planning and so on.

4. Creating work orders for employees

The feedback I got from my clients is that the system need some kind of ability to create work orders for employees to have some sort of a paper trail of what is being done to the vehicle.

Work order are very important for the employee as it tell him what needs to be done and who needs to do it.
Work orders are very important for mechanics as it tells them what seems to be the issue, who they can call for more information, for what company is the work being done etc.
Work order also create a paper trail of work on the vehicle that the client can check if something is out of line.

For each planned service we should have the ability to create a work order that contains information:
- about the planned service(like a report)
- information about the client that is generating the work order(logo, contact information, company information)
- name and address of the mechanic shop the vehicle is supposed to go
- an empty field so the mechanic can write what was done on the vehicle
- a field so the mechanic can write status of odometer at the time of service
- a empty field for date of service
- price of service
- check box for Fleetrun(service was written into fleetrun or not)

When the service is done and the employee brings back the work order the Fleetrun admin in the company has complete information and he can complete the service. He also has a paper trail for every service.

Attaching a work order example from my client translated to English.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o9D … sp=sharing

Best regards,
Marko

Hello,
We had some feedback requesting work orders too, so what markoRCLteh have written is of our interest too.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

(28/01/2020 13:54:45 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

I would like to know if is possible insert a framework with TMC protocols for preventive maintenance for trucks? According to NACFE with benchmarking applications this practices could reduce the fuel consumption with 5% to 10%,the protocols could be founded at page 28 of this report:https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/.

(31/01/2020 07:12:22 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

I would like to suggest a module for operational maintenance  budget for trucks,as a center of cost model and a model with operational budget .With a operational budget module,It's possible import the invoices and compare the operational budget with the real spending.

(31/01/2020 07:09:55 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Associate the operational budget with the TMC  protocols  as a management  view ,it's will be intersting to control maintenance cost's.

"RP 803A, Pre-Service Vehicle Inspection. Provides a form which contains most of the standard items to be inspected prior to a truck or tractor being put into service. Enables user to have a basic format to which they can add high-frequency repair items and special equipment needs."

RP 223D, Tire Selection Process. Outlines the major items for consideration and provides a step-by-step thought process for selecting the best type of tire for the application.

- RP 239A, Commercial Vehicle Tire Inflation and/or Monitoring Systems Guidelines. Helps fleets select tire inflation and monitoring systems for commercial truck tires. Covers current capabilities and basic operation of tire inflation and pressure monitoring systems.

https://www.vehicleservicepros.com/shop … -practices

Incredible introduction today and extraordinary potential. I energize including two or three custom customer fields to illuminate to the administrations tab to empower fathoming singular needs, models ordering sorts of administrations, recording seller names or receipt numbers, ATA codes, etc.for detailing purposes. It appears would be a very basic upgrade. If it's not too much trouble consider.

Hi!

phillype_loredo пишет:

Associate the operational budget with the TMC  protocols  as a management  view ,it's will be intersting to control maintenance cost's.

"RP 803A, Pre-Service Vehicle Inspection. Provides a form which contains most of the standard items to be inspected prior to a truck or tractor being put into service. Enables user to have a basic format to which they can add high-frequency repair items and special equipment needs."

RP 223D, Tire Selection Process. Outlines the major items for consideration and provides a step-by-step thought process for selecting the best type of tire for the application.

- RP 239A, Commercial Vehicle Tire Inflation and/or Monitoring Systems Guidelines. Helps fleets select tire inflation and monitoring systems for commercial truck tires. Covers current capabilities and basic operation of tire inflation and pressure monitoring systems.

https://www.vehicleservicepros.com/shop … -practices

Sorry, but it is not particularly clear what this request is about.

phillype_loredo пишет:

I would like to know if is possible insert a framework with TMC protocols for preventive maintenance for trucks? According to NACFE with benchmarking applications this practices could reduce the fuel consumption with 5% to 10%,the protocols could be founded at page 28 of this report:https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find the protocols via the link that you shared.

Could you please share them the other way?

Maria Starikova,

Hi!

phillype_loredo пишет:

I would like to suggest a module for operational maintenance  budget for trucks,as a center of cost model and a model with operational budget .With a operational budget module,It's possible import the invoices and compare the operational budget with the real spending.

I understand that generally what you ask for is to be able to compare how much money was spent (as operational costs) on fleet trucks and how much money was planned to be spent. But it would be great if you can provide more details:

1. What current problems of yours or/and your clients will such a functionality solve?

2. How do you/your clients currently compare the planned budget and the real spendings?

3. How and how identifies what will be the budget?

Thank you.

Maria Starikova,

Hi!

jonnyroot3345 пишет:

Incredible introduction today and extraordinary potential. I energize including two or three custom customer fields to illuminate to the administrations tab to empower fathoming singular needs, models ordering sorts of administrations, recording seller names or receipt numbers, ATA codes, etc.for detailing purposes. It appears would be a very basic upgrade. If it's not too much trouble consider.

We have been already thinking about adding custom fields, but there is a couple of things that stay unclear. It would be great if you can provide more details on this:

1) Are custom fields fleet-wise or service-wise?

2) In what parts of Fleetrun would you like to utilize the custom fields in case they appear?

---

To make better decisions on whether some functionality should be implemented or not, we need to understand the requests of our users better, create a picture of their business processes and what difficulties they encounter. Otherwise, there is a risk we develop smth that does not solve a real problem.

Maria Starikova,

If you look the NACFE spreadsheet they have a group of 75 technologies and praticies wich generate fuel economy,its important select some groups of these technologies and praticies:Drive training for fuel economy,a preventive maintence plan,tire manegament plan,and the usage o of low rolling resistence tires.

One way to measure this ,are have these services descript in operational bugdets,separate by center of cost,and compare the paybacks of these praticies in the financial result of the fuel account.

1-https://nacfe.org/annual-fleet-fuel-studies/

2-https://nacfe.org/report-library/thought-leadership-reports/payback-analysis/

3-https://nacfe.org/technology/low-rolling-resistance-duals/

4-https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/.( some  practices could reduce the fuel consumption with 5% to 10%,the protocols could be founded at page 28)

(04/02/2020 11:23:50 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Here in this site, there is  a test with LRR retreads and non LRR retreads that was made in US .The objective of this tes,t is show the fuel eficiency provided by the LRR retreads.This test work with these concepts:Fuel buget,Tire budget and the payback provided by the usage of the technology.

http://bestreadsinc.com/leas.html

(04/02/2020 10:53:16 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Key    Recommended    Practices    for    Maintenance    from    the    Technology    &    Maintenance    Council
• RP    211C    Rim    And    Wheel    Selection    And    Maintenance
• RP    230B    Tire    Test    Procedures    For    Tread    Wear,    Serviceability    And    Fuel    Economy
• RP    301C    Maintaining    Air    Intake    Systems
• RP    311A    Cold    Weather    Operation
• RP    313C    Checklist    For    Cooling    System    Maintenance
• RP    318C    Used    Oil    Analysis
• RP    320C    Inspection,    Maintenance    And    Tension    of    Accessory    Belt    Drive    Systems
• RP    333A    Heat    Exchanger    Exterior    Maintenance    And    Cleaning
• RP    334B    Guidelines    For    Establishing    Proper    Engine    Oil    Drain    Intervals    For    Heavy-Duty    Diesels
• RP    336A    Aluminum    Radiator    Maintenance
• RP    338A    Extended    Service    Interval    Coolants
• RP    339    Maintaining    Fuel/Water    Separators
• RP    345A    Diesel    Fuel    Housekeeping    Guidelines
• RP    347A    Fan    Drive    Maintenance    And    Troubleshooting
• RP    354    Fuel    Economy    Tracking    Guidelines
• RP    355A    Maintenance    And    Inspection    Guidelines    For    OEM-Installed    Exhaust    Particulate    Filters   
For    Diesel-Powered    Vehicles
• RP    358    Charge    Air    Cooler    Maintenance    And    Testing    Guidelines
• RP    360    Diesel    Exhaust    Fluid    Guidelines
• RP    361    EGR    Cooler    Diagnosis    And    Cleaning
• RP    362    Guidelines    For    Used    Coolant    Analysis    Of    Heavy-Duty    Vehicles
• RP    365    Coolant    Maintenance    Guidelines
• RP    607B    Preventive    Maintenance    and    Inspection    of    S-Cam    Foundation    Brakes
• RP    609C    Self-Adjusting    And    Manual    Brake    Adjuster    Removal,    Installation    And    Maintenance
• RP    622A    Wheel    Seal    And    Bearing    Removal,    Installation    And    Maintenance
• RP    624A    Lubricant    Fundamentals
• RP    638A    Heavy-Duty    Clutch    Maintenance    Guidelines
• RP    641A Maintenance    Guidelines    For    Hydraulically    Actuated    Clutches
• RP    642B    Total    Vehicle    Alignment:    Recommendations    For    Maximizing    Tire    And    Alignment-
Related    Component    Life
• RP    643    Air-Ride    Suspension    Maintenance    Guidelines
• RP    645    Tie    Rod    Inspection    And    Maintenance    Procedure
• RP    646    Driveline    Fastener    Preventive    Maintenance
• RP    650    Guidelines    For    Fifth    Wheel    Pre-Delivery    Inspection,    Preventive    Maintenance    And   
Troubleshooting
• RP    651    Steer    Axle    Maintenance    Guidelines
• RP    655    Drive    Axle    Maintenance    Guidelines
• RP    656    Hub    And    Spoke    Wheel    Fastener    Maintenance
•http://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/(page 28 of the report)

mars пишет:

I understand that generally what you ask for is to be able to compare how much money was spent (as operational costs) on fleet trucks and how much money was planned to be spent. But it would be great if you can provide more details:

1. What current problems of yours or/and your clients will such a functionality solve?

2. How do you/your clients currently compare the planned budget and the real spendings?

3. How and how identifies what will be the budget?

Thank you.

1-First the objective is separate the cost of preventive maitenance,and corrective maitenance,and measure the impact of the cost of preventive maintenance in the fuel consumption.Generaly the fleets in Brazil control the maintenance cost in one general account,instead this account have diference center of cost's(tires,among others).

3-The bugdet will be identify by the historical level of the cost in the income statement.

2-The compare it are made using the value in the budget account of and the spending in the real account.

(17/04/2020 03:38:12 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

So what we know,we will start do the maintenance service and at some time the fuel efficiency will increase.The intuition could be verify ina  Dashboard like this.

• Ideas regarding Fleetrun enhancement

Hi mars

Please dont forget about making the dashboard dynamic with the selected period

Hello Mars, it's possible have this funcionality of Noregon:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKTw1YWbZY

Or this::https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKTw1YWbZY.

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:

Hi mars

Please dont forget about making the dashboard dynamic with the selected period

Hello,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Katsiaryna and I am a new Product Manager on Fleetrun.

Thank you for the reminder! Nevertheless, I want to assure you that we remember about your request.

Regards,

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando Brochetto

Fernando Brochetto пишет:

Hello kapa,
We have I client that work with forklifts along the whole country (Brazil is very large, so the vehicles are very spread).
Every place that have units, has a coordinator who creates the services, where there is a group of people who take care of all the maintenance created and done, from the whole country. They now have asked me for a new improvement:

A mobile app for Fleetrun.
For creating the intervals, services done, assing units to the services, start a maintenance, finish, take pictures, the basic stuff that already exists in Fleetrun.

Is there any idea to create a smartphone app?

Fernando,

Thank you for your request!
Nowadays, we have no plans for a mobile application. Nevertheless, we have similar requests from our other partners as well that is why I suppose we will consider this question in the future.

Katsiaryna Papok

fleetlogik пишет:

Hello!

I have great news for you!  Now you can create custom fields on Fleetrun.
You can find more information by the link: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 74#p180574

We look forward to receiving your feedback by e-mail: labs@gurtam.com!

Katsiaryna Papok

Hello i want to share with you some challenges, i posted in separate post, but i would like to share here

1-importing services is limited only to closed services, it would be very helpful if importing due and in progress services.
2- Importing services with custom fields (i have been informed it will be available soon which is great )
3-adding custom fields to intervals, just like services
now i have to fill hundreds of values for custom fields of the services generated automatically from intervals which is frustrating.
4- i dont know if its possible, but allowing bulk updating for existing services would be great i know that some values can be updated /edited in bulk operation , but what about all the other fields of the service.
(for example if i want to update the cost of hundreds of services created automatic from intervals) now i have to update it manually one by one

Hello i want to share with you some challenges, i posted in separate post, but i would like to share here

1-importing services is limited only to closed services, it would be very helpful if importing due and in progress services.
2- Importing services with custom fields (i have been informed it will be available soon which is great )
now i have to fill hundreds of values for custom fields of the services generated automatically from intervals which is frustrating.
4- i dont know if its possible, but allowing bulk updating for existing services would be great i know that some values can be updated /edited in bulk operation , but what about all the other fields of the service.
(for example if i want to update the cost of hundreds of services created automatic from intervals) now i have to update it manually one by one

As the same ideas you provided in other topics I will duplicate my answer for everyone
Hello!

1-Nowadays, it is possible to import only services in "Closed" status. Still we will consider your idea for implementation in the future.
2-Exactly.
3-This idea will be considered as well. I understand your case.
4-Thank you for the idea! It is required to dig deeper into this opportunity as it is difficult to come with a solution at once but request is clear. Please let me know whether you have some other cases except cost bulk update.

Please stay tuned!

Katsiaryna Papok

kapa пишет:

As the same ideas you provided in other topics I will duplicate my answer for everyone
Hello!

1-Nowadays, it is possible to import only services in "Closed" status. Still we will consider your idea for implementation in the future.
2-Exactly.
4-Thank you for the idea! It is required to dig deeper into this opportunity as it is difficult to come with a solution at once but request is clear. Please let me know whether you have some other cases except cost bulk update.

Please stay tuned!

As for the 3rd point, you can also use bulk operations to fill in custom fields in some services as a workaround now.

Katsiaryna Papok

kapa пишет:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

For point 4
Yes, i have a custom field for to mention (root cause ) for example
also, the description field i leave it blank in the interval (interval is inspection  check list) so when it become closed service the operator fill the description of what exactly was done, inspection output and actions taken

kapa пишет:
kapa пишет:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

As for the 3rd point, you can also use bulk operations to fill in custom fields in some services as a workaround now.

Its not clear for me how to fill custom fields buy bulk operation

kapa пишет:
kapa пишет:

Hello!

2-Exactly.

Please stay tuned!

Its not clear for me how to fill custom fields buy bulk operation

Hello,

There is the following constraint here. It is possible to do it only when you change service status to Closed.

• Open "Services" tab
  • Click "Bulk operations" button
  • Select some services
  • Click "Closed" button on the page bottom
  • Click "Edit" button on modal window
  • Change value for custom fields

Please let me know whether it works for you or not.

Katsiaryna Papok

For bulk upload of closed services, it would be helpful if allowing service start and end date by hours, so if the service time is one hour i can uplod it
now its start date and end date are the same its 1 day in service, what if i have services that took only few hours

For bulk upload of closed services, it would be helpful if allowing service start and end date by hours, so if the service time is one hour i can uplod it
now its start date and end date are the same its 1 day in service, what if i have services that took only few hours

Hello!

We will consider development of this functionality in future! Thank you for your idea.

Katsiaryna Papok

(22/07/2020 08:54:22 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Fernando your problem could be solved with a operational budget model, where the clients need register  the result centers, business units, in addition to composing products and services, and make the budget.

(22/07/2020 10:11:21 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

These two articles could clarify these questions.If the client have their  budgets and forecasts organized,the company could minimize this problem.

https://translate.googleusercontent.com … h40ma9yYSg

https://translate.googleusercontent.com … tkkKEJ3WWg

kapa пишет:

Hello!

We will consider development of this functionality in future! Thank you for your idea.

This would be very helpful smile)

There are some possibility to integrate fleetrun with  computational package ? Matlab have libraries for maintenance,have a option to discret event simulation(Simevents).

Kapa other point that ,i have talked it's an account module  for  budget and forecast,here it's an example:"One way to calculate the success of a vehicle alignment program is to compare tire and fuel expenses from before implementation to after. "

This is for tire,based on RP642B of ATA,a good reference for the truck industry.It's good talk with your clients,about the feasibility and  their interest in implementation.

https://www.vehicleservicepros.com/in-t … nt-program

phillype_loredo пишет:

There are some possibility to integrate fleetrun with  computational package ? Matlab have libraries for maintenance,have a option to discret event simulation(Simevents).

Hello,

Do you want to do integration yourself? Do you ask for our API?
Please provide more details.

Katsiaryna Papok

If your API works with simulink.In the general simulink generate a  code in C++.

phillype_loredo пишет:

If your API works with simulink.In the general simulink generate a  code in C++.

Unfortunately, I cannot understand you request. Could you please explain your vision and idea in more details?
I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Katsiaryna Papok

(15/09/2020 07:16:57 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

The dealer of Galileolesky   technolog developed a report of fuel  control with:Vol of the Darwin (volume of the sensor),volume stocked,the difference  of volume between both in numbers and  percentage ,and the unit price of the fuel in liter.

In the report VOL.DARWIN=Vol of the Darwin (volume of the sensor),VOL.POSTO=volume stocked,DIFERENÇA=the difference  of volume  in numbers and   %DIFERENÇA= difference  of volume  in percentage   ,%R$ Litro= unit price of the fuel in liter.

In the report called Resumo operational (operational resum) QTD de veiculos=number of Vehicle,KM total percorrido=total kilometer,média km por veiculo= average km per vehicle,consumo de Diesel total= Total diesel consumption in value.The general case it's take the total spending with maintenance in the income statement and divide by the number of vehicle (10.000$$/10),take the quocient of the division and divide by the individual odometer,and developer the KPI.

There are a lot of possibilites for gerencial modulus to do this (not an accounting view):

1- Do an export of an external ERP with the values of spended with fuel,maintenance to Wialon in an TXT archive
. Select the account maintenance,and did the cost  apportionment.If you want more costs, the user should select other financial account
  and do the  apportionment.

If the company spended 10.000 with fuel,and 10.000 with maintenance,the apportionment criteria will be 20.000 divided by 10 vehicle.The quocient divide of the division 2000 divided by the individual odometer.

2-Other solution wich  could works in wialon,when import a service the user classify the  expense,and this expense go to an financial account in wialon (maintenance),preventive maintenance,and apply the  apportionment criteria. (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=9709).

For example (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=13903) there are the products,and you could classify the expenses in a financial account (1-maintenance,2-preventive maintenance,3-corrective maintenance),and do the apportionment criteria.

For fuel cost it's important understand the situation wich could not works in the income statament,and it's present in the report of the Dealer of Galeleolesky the difference between the volume of the sensor and volume of the volume stocked.

1-Wich goes to the cost (for fleets),it's the total price multiply by the volume.Generaly in the fleet's this aren't tretead,to audit if the fleet's have problems of fuel ,a procedure it's compare the total volume of fuel stocked in the budget  and compare with the volume registred by the sensor.If the volume is positive it's ok,if the volume it's negative you increase the cost ,multiply by the negative difference for the average price.

2-This situation usually happens in industry and gasoline post.If the gasoline post do an inventory and the volume of fuel in the ERP was 200 and the in the inventory was 190,the routine in the ERP it's create an financial account in the budget called "adjusts inventory",and add the difference 10*average cost,in the  income statment account wiil show a value 100.

3-In industries it's common have 1300 unit's of one product,and the conversion factor it's each 27 unit's, the industry could have 48.1481481481 packages, 0,148 kg could be considered waste.

4-The situation treated by the Dealer of Galileolesky,the difference o volume of fuel should be analyzed,due to negative volume could can confuse the managers,and the fleet's don't compute volume of fuel in your income statement.

5-Here is an article talck about that (https://translate.google.com.br/transla … 2520sobras).

phillype_loredo пишет:

For fuel cost it's important understand the situation wich could not works in the income statament,and it's present in the report of the Dealer of Galeleolesky the difference between the volume of the sensor and volume of the volume stocked.

1-Wich goes to the cost (for fleets),it's the total price multiply by the volume.Generaly in the fleet's this aren't tretead,to audit if the fleet's have problems of fuel ,a procedure it's compare the total volume of fuel stocked in the budget  and compare with the volume registred by the sensor.If the volume is positive it's ok,if the volume it's negative you increase the cost ,multiply by the negative difference for the average price.

2-This situation usually happens in industry and gasoline post.If the gasoline post do an inventory and the volume of fuel in the ERP was 200 and the in the inventory was 190,the routine in the ERP it's create an financial account in the budget called "adjusts inventory",and add the difference 10*average cost,in the  income statment account wiil show a value 100.

3-In industries it's common have 1300 unit's of one product,and the conversion factor it's each 27 unit's, the industry could have 48.1481481481 packages, 0,148 kg could be considered waste.

4-The situation treated by the Dealer of Galileolesky,the difference o volume of fuel should be analyzed,due to negative volume could can confuse the managers,and the fleet's don't compute volume of fuel in your income statement.

5-Here is an article talck about that (https://translate.google.com.br/transla … 2520sobras).

Phillype,

Thank you for sharing your ideas and thoughts.

Nowadays, Fleetrun team plans to develop functionality for fuel filling monitor.

At first, it will be only manual creation of fuel filling event. Later on, it might be auto-creation. Manual creation will be very alike service creation. I mean there will be a separate page where you can enter all the necessary data for your fuel filling and save it. Moreover you will be able to export them in .csv file.

For sure, you will be able to create a report by fuel filling with some of mentioned by you attributes:

• the unit price of the fuel in litre
  • number of Vehicle
  • total kilometer
  • average km per vehicle
  • total diesel consumption in value and etc.
Katsiaryna Papok

(18/09/2020 10:55:27 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Thank you for your attention,Could you explain to me why fleetrun call interval what's is cost? In many times the application was  made for one type of a user profile,and it's ok, however there could be other type of management views.We usually recommend the book Atlas Shrugged of Any Rand,to our clients read.In certain of moments ,a recomendentiation  of a book  could be good to taking out of technical subject's.

phillype_loredo пишет:

Thank you for your attention,Could you explain to me why fleetrun call interval what's is cost? In many times the application was  made for one type of a user profile,and it's ok, however there could be other type of management views.We usually recommend the book Atlas Shrugged of Any Rand,to our clients read.In certain of moments ,a recomendentiation  of a book  could be good to taking out of technical subject's.

Phillype,

We are glad that you like the idea to add fuel filling functionality.
As for your question, please clarify the following:

• Do you ask me why a user should fill in the cost on the Line items tab during an Interval creation? Do I understand your question correctly?
Katsiaryna Papok

The concept of interval works well with:

1-Payback of maintenance it's 12-18 month (https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/).The user with the value of the maintenance expense and the fuel expense,could do  apportionment criteria,and the see the payback (during the time to invest in maintenance the fuel efficiency increase).

Cost generaly,it's the  "expense of something"  wich goes to some financial account.

phillype_loredo пишет:

The concept of interval works well with:

1-Payback of maintenance it's 12-18 month (https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/).The user with the value of the maintenance expense and the fuel expense,could do  apportionment criteria,and the see the payback (during the time to invest in maintenance the fuel efficiency increase).

Cost generaly,it's the  "expense of something"  wich goes to some financial account.

Phillype,

As soon as we add manual creation of fuel filling, you will be able to see payback of maintenance and fuel filling costs as well.
These data will be shown on unit profile and dashboard. Moreover, you will be able to create line item that will be called "Fuel".
It will be the 3rd line item:

• part
  • labour
  • fuel (new)

Still, your question "Could you explain to me why fleetrun call interval what's is cost?" is not clear for me. Please give more details. I'd like to help.

Katsiaryna Papok

The concept of Markup work's better to this situation that you and your team developer(https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=14187&p=2).What is the situation that we see here in Brazil and in other countries in the public transportation,in the same route ,the number of  passenger decreases ( Nimbus show the number of passenger) and they have same cost's like:Leasing , depreceation of the  vehicle,maintenance,fuel cost.

https://translate.google.com.br/transla … sem-onibus (this a report  that was in Brasilia,but  we have have the same situation in Pernambuco).

phillype_loredo пишет:

The concept of Markup work's better to this situation that you and your team developer(https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=14187&p=2).What is the situation that we see here in Brazil and in other countries in the public transportation,in the same route ,the number of  passenger decreases ( Nimbus show the number of passenger) and they have same cost's like:Leasing , depreceation of the  vehicle,maintenance,fuel cost.

https://translate.google.com.br/transla … sem-onibus (this a report  that was in Brasilia,but  we have have the same situation in Pernambuco).

Let's follow step by step for my understanding as I still cannot understand your idea.
Could you please explain what is the concept of Markup?

I've studied the link you sent.

Katsiaryna Papok

(25/09/2020 15:54:59 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

i   will send the income statement (it's important don't mix the concept with the fuel cost pre-programmed in fleetrun),it's managament KPI used in all business.There is a file in excel,you should go to the second tab and look to the line called Resultado Operacional (operational result's),this KPI it's the Break Even Point of the companies,how many they have to sell to pay all your cost's.

If the operational result's it's positive,the companies could pay the interest of a leasing,if the operational results it's negative the companies it's lose money,and if the operational results it's zero the company does not lose money and get profit.

The concept of operational results it's important to Nimbus,and the logistic modulus.For the maintenance modolus it's important understand that the situations when the companies of the public transport need works with the buss with a  higher capacite to be profit (a situation that could be present in emerging markets,due to this will case mechanics problems.

It's important distinguish the situation,when the companies works with the maximum capacite and respect the load capacity of the vehicle,when the companies need exceed the load capacity to be profit.

Your partner Cargo.Run in Russia probably could help you ? due to their experience with accounting system (https://gurtam.com/en/soft-developers),business analyst will works with indicators,projections.

The other indicator's it's Média dos 8 meses=Average of 8 months, Total de impostos =Total net taxes ( desconsidering due to was not include in the simulation),Receita Liquida=Net Revenue (in the simulation was considered the total value of sales,how ever in the  companies using Net Revenue= Sales-Total net taxes),Custo com serviço prestado = Raw Materials used in the product that was sold in the month,Lucro Bruto= gross profit (to Calculate was considering gross profit=  Net Revenue- Raw Materials),despesas operacionais=Operational expenses,Mão de obra e encargos=Labor cost,Total de custo pessoal=Total labor cost,despesas gerais= General expenses,Resultado Operacional=Gross profit-Labor cost- General expenses,Percentual de crescimento=percentage of growth,Saldo Finais=closing balances,projetado=projected,total=total.

The structure of income statement (as  business view not accounting) it's:

1-Value of total sales

2-Total net taxes

3-Net Revenue=1-2

4-gross profit=  Net Revenue- Raw Materials (these rules depending of the business)

5-Total expenses

6-Operational results=4-5 (This metric   use  to evaluate if companies are profit,with the result's of the operational results the companies take decisions to pay for a leasing,etc).

(26/09/2020 19:52:00 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

You could use the concept of operational result's in:Nimbus,in Fleet's,depending the situation in agrilcuture,due to they will buy a vehicle to use in the operation,the vehicle will need operate to be profitable.

Please desconsidering the concept of Markup, and the complete definition of "what's cost in the income statement" .The break-even point concept, will be easily to understand.

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoi … BkMjIzYSJ9 (this is a dashboard wich could ilustrate the process).

phillype_loredo пишет:

You could use the concept of operational result's in:Nimbus,in Fleet's,depending the situation in agrilcuture,due to they will buy a vehicle to use in the operation,the vehicle will need operate to be profitable.

Please desconsidering the concept of Markup, and the complete definition of "what's cost in the income statement" .The break-even point concept, will be easily to understand.

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoi … BkMjIzYSJ9 (this is a dashboard wich could ilustrate the process).

Thank you for such an amount of information!
Nevertheless, it is not transparent how to make it a part of Fleetrun functionality? Could you explain what value it can bring to a user?
I am looking forward to your reply!

Katsiaryna Papok

Hello kapa,
I think that including a schedule screen for looking the services happening/done/to be done would be a great tool for organization. Take a look on this example.

Fernando Brochetto

(29/09/2020 00:52:54 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

So Fuel cost it's a  variable cost variable ( could depends of the number of the passenger,).The KPI for the  fleet's could be
their ebit or their  operational results divided by the total of vehicle.Look at the case of the buses companies,the number of their passanger decreases how-ever they have the same maintenance cost, and the same fuel cost's .The write   interpretation for this  could be   , their ebit it's negative and they have the same maintenance cost,and the same fuel cost for a less volume of  transported passanger .

(https://translate.google.com.br/transla … sem-onibus)

If you add fuel cost in a maintenance module, the managers should have to look at their transporte capacity,due to they could have the same
fuel cost or maintenance cost,and a less volume of cargo transported.

Probably your partner in Russia Cargo.Run ( integration with accounting ERP's it's their expertise),they  could will understand better this situation.

(29/09/2020 03:12:00 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

There is a demand to Gurtam integrate a tire management solutions modules.You will be find this type of software
in Clients of Gurtam ,like Tyre-man wich use the Entire software, companies like Translogik wich developer a  product to
measure the tread-deapth.In Brazil you will be find this solution in company like Gecaf wich use the product of translogik
,Pneu-Plus have a  software option  for tire  management.

It's intersteting the approach did by the american Benchmarks do:They consedering tyre as a preventive maintenance routine  in the companies,this approach could be used to unify the demands,due to be a demand in US developer an app,for in-house.The approach did by the americans that i've cited here (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=14188&p=2),depends of the company could be intersting,due to  the existence of mixed fleet's and new trucks in the general they need more preventive maintenance, they have guarantee of the manufacturer,their tires are new and will be retread in the future,etc.

The suggestions it's based on the TMC RP's (you should go to the topic,mayde a search put the word RP    211C ).The RP's works
as  an example to understand better the situation,and developer one solution of maintenance (if is possible).

Here it's an example where you could find this type of solution

1-Pneu-plus offers many modules include:An complete ERP for the fleet's,they have a tire management  (https://translate.google.com.br/transla … a-pneus%2F),however, they have no maintenance modules like fleetrun (you could see in the site),they have a solution for fuel cost wich it's intersting to note (https://translate.google.com.br/transla … ustivel%2F),they have an integration with GPS however telematics it isn't their expertise.

2-The other companies here which use the old product of the translogik,it's Gecaf (https://translate.google.com.br/transla … .com.br%2F),they have a focus in maintenance.

3-Probably could be  a solution like this of translogik ((https://trans-logik.com/partners),https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b3aAetMMsc&feature=emb_title in software.

4-Could be a solution like this that a retread company based  Vaculug in UK ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Ib4i … emb_title.

5-You will be a find a solution like this,in your client's like Tyreman wich use the software Entire based in Australia.

This was the demand (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=17043),and the user don't return any answer.

(29/09/2020 23:51:29 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

This reasoning could be intersting,for fleet's do their caracteristics (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=16695),if we look to the data the market share of TPMS in fleet's it's very low,normaly they buy more low quality  tires than good tires.The situation in the other market's it's very different,it's possible see that Bridgestone don't buy all the product's of Translogik,they buy only the solution for the OTR market
(https://www.bridgestone.com/corporate/n … 62501.html)  .

The software company called Entire wich works in Tyreman group probably have a good knowledge between the difference of the OTR market and the fleet's market.The owner indicate to me Translogik,and your company are present in many countries outside Australia,and your company have an interesting business model wich an engineer take the doubt's  of your client's.

The moviment of Continental could be   intersting:To promote your TPMS they have announced an integration with many Telematics companies (https://www.continental-tires.com/trans … heck/about).Other moviment that i saw,was the product of Stemco Aeris,  an Automatic Tire inflation system, get out of line due  Stemco start an    restructuring  process (https://www.stemco.com/product/suspensi … r-springs/).

(02/10/2020 08:42:31 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Hello Katsiaryna in this case was compared the volume of the sensor in the truck,and the volume  stocked by an invoice,and compute the difference between the volumes.Did wialon do this ? So your partner in Russia  Kilometrazh work with fuel card and treat the anomaly between the volume stocked in the price.

It's interesting analysis other possibilities:Separate in a report the volume of the sensor and the volume stocked,and in the part of the fuel cost if the volume of the sensor it's equal to the volume stocked it's ok, if the volume of the sensor it's less than the volume stocked,you could increase the fuel cost and if the volume of the sensor it's bigger of the volume stocked, you could decrease the cost,and write a program for that.

The Dealer of Galileolesky if you see they have a report to treat the volume,and a report of average price of the fuel (http://www.technolog.com.br/?post_type=relatorios),INDICADOR DE PREÇO DE COMBUSTÍVEL.

It's common ERP of industries,have a routine to treat this in the,inventory module.

https://gurtam.com/en/blog/wialon-filling-station

https://gurtam.com/en/case-studies/smar … ith-wialon

(02/10/2020 07:25:30 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

In the report there is a column with the fields:Valores= Field of the total values,Sobra=Field with the total value relationship in the inventory,if the value  of the quantities listed in the inventory is greater than the quantity listed in the system, the ERP records this quantity in this field, Falta=Field with the total value relationship in the inventory,if the value  of the quantities listed in the inventory is  less than the quantity listed in the system, the ERP records this quantity in this field, Valor Sobra=Filed with the total value in monetary value,Valor da falta=Filed with the total value in monetary value,Valor DIFERENÇA=Valor Sobra-Valor Falta .

The other fields it's Relacionado=Total of itens relationships (could be the total of cars,trucks),Saldo do dia=Value of ERP,CONTADO=Value of the quantity related.

phillype_loredo пишет:

In the report there is a column with the fields:Valores= Field of the total values,Sobra=Field with the total value relationship in the inventory,if the value  of the quantities listed in the inventory is greater than the quantity listed in the system, the ERP records this quantity in this field, Falta=Field with the total value relationship in the inventory,if the value  of the quantities listed in the inventory is  less than the quantity listed in the system, the ERP records this quantity in this field, Valor Sobra=Filed with the total value in monetary value,Valor da falta=Filed with the total value in monetary value,Valor DIFERENÇA=Valor Sobra-Valor Falta .

The other fields it's Relacionado=Total of itens relationships (could be the total of cars,trucks),Saldo do dia=Value of ERP,CONTADO=Value of the quantity related.

Hello,

We are thinking about fuel cards addition. Thank for an example of a report. It looks similar to what we want to have.

Katsiaryna Papok

Maybe could be easily,you start implement an  inventory parts module.It's could be simple,the first step it's import the parts,the second step gurtam have wich is the invoice,and the third step it's the user perform the process exit.I've a model of dashboard with minimum quantitie and maximum wich could works very well in Gurtam with intervals.

There is a demand for Gurtam developer an app (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=16715).I sent the documentation  very slowly,with the step by step.

(07/10/2020 06:10:52 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

The other situation in maintenance, it's take the interval of fuel level between the inspections,with  samples of vehicles of the fleats.Due to diversal situations:Vehicle when they become old they spend more fuel ,there are products wich really generate fuel economy (combine  Low Rolling resistence tires with eletronic engine devices,like the product of Xmetra),or using the product of Xmetra only,payback of maintenance,the only way to do this it's with regular inspection of the samples,and take the interval of fuel level between the inspections.

The portal of transparency of my state have ,a model of Dashboard to do this (http://web.transparencia.pe.gov.br/fisc … -veiculos/)

(I will send the details today).

(09/10/2020 03:10:13 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

In the report called posição do estoque was generate  at the date of 4/04/2016 to the date 12/04/2016.The field estoque inicial represents the initial value of the product's of a specific interval,the field entradas was the quantities of values that was added by the invoices,and the field saidas was the quantities that was used in the process,saldo was the result of the product by the movimentation.

The negative unit's of the report ,could happend due to the  selection of the interval (the date).The user should export the  initial value of the quantities of the product's,and the make the appointment of the quantities used.

You could iniatly create a field with the maximum quantities ,and the minimum quantities to the user list (the Dashboard will illustrate better).

(12/10/2020 05:21:13 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

I have analysed your last update could be ok for the most of the fleet's.The demand for inventory for parts,could be different due to the fleet's  they buy the part's to do stock,it's not all fleet's wich do this.

The point for fuel could be  intersting (for payback) using with inspection,and select the volume of  the fuel between the inspections,and see the maintenance  by the vehicle (of a sample).Due to the Vehicles when they become old, they spend more fuel.Could be intersting inspect the samples ,not the all vehicles (it's possible do this in fleetrun ,however in  fleetrun the user delete the information, it's ok.With the samples,it's easly control the information,and inspections is something that is important to all companies ,independent of the information system that the companie use,due to in the inspections procedures the companies will indentify the problems).

https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/

My doubt is:The fuel module could guive this information? If you import the volume of fuel to fleetrun,and create a  routine  to group  the maintenance  expenditure of the vehicle by age,could be intersting due to the user could see the fuel consumption and your maintenance cost along the years.

Katsiaryna Papok do you know the tool Genexus? Due to the demand that we see in Gurtam for development,app etc,Genexus it's a low code platform,with a focus in business rules,it's easly create App's,many companies use  Genexus.Demand of the user,it's part of all business,unfortunately it's impossible attend all the solitations of the users at the time that they want,and it's important use tools which could accelerate this process.

Here it's some cases

https://translate.google.com.br/transla … -clique%2F

https://translate.google.com.br/transla … %3Drelease

https://www.genexus.com/en/

Hi,

I wish to share some drawback and new additions to overcome and make fleet run better.

Usually every manufacturer recommend to follow a certain service plan for each brand or category of vehicles.
A new vehicle will have a 1000kms / one month inspection scheduled after the date of first sale.
Thereafter the service intervals falls like every 1000 Kms inspections, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K etc and usually name as Lube service, Periodic service, Minor service, major service etc.
In general the service checks contain Visual inspection, Functional check, Realignment, Overhaul, Repairs, Replacement etc.
Lets consider “Visual Inspection” and under this, there are checks done outside the vehicle, called external checks, checks inside vehicle called internal checks and apart from that, inspection in areas like underwood, drivetrain, axles, brakes etc.
When we classify the charges, in Fleet run, there are Labour and Parts only. But it is god to include the following too like, Lubricants (Engine oil, clutch fluid, gear oil, power steering fluid, axle fluid etc), Tires (tires & tubes), Consumables (cleaning materials, cables, connectors, solders etc, Sublet (repairs done by third party like turbo overhaul, alternator repairs, stereo  repair, ECU repair) etc.
When we mention the description (say 1000 Kms Inspection), the description field should be flexible to add add the items for inspection as there will be one Labour charge for all the checks which might take 2-3 hours.
In certain other jobs the price of labour and parts are almost fixed, Eg, Lube service (labour+Parts+Lube), Jobs which are done frequently can be added in the Fleet run very easily and now the challenge is in inputing specific jobs which occur once or twice and will be different for different vehicles (eg Replacing gasket for exhaust manifold). In these cases the transport manager have to add these items before uploading all the cost for the respective vehicle doing a Running repair update.

Regards,
Babu Abraham

orosgroup пишет:

Babu

Dear Babu,

Thank you for your idea to make Fleetrun better!
I would be great to get reaction from other partners on this idea as well.
Your idea has already been registered but I cannot provide particular period when we can take it into development.

Please let me know if I can contact you directly when we start deeper analysis of this feature.

I am looking forward to your answer!

Katsiaryna Papok

phillype_loredo пишет:

Maybe could be easily,you start implement an  inventory parts module.It's could be simple,the first step it's import the parts,the second step gurtam have wich is the invoice,and the third step it's the user perform the process exit.I've a model of dashboard with minimum quantitie and maximum wich could works very well in Gurtam with intervals.

There is a demand for Gurtam developer an app (https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=16715).I sent the documentation  very slowly,with the step by step.

Dear Phillype!

Thank you for your ideas to make Fleetrun better!
I am sorry it has taken me too long to answer your requests. I was on sick leave.

Please give me some more time to answer your requests. They require deeper analysis. I will try to answer them within the next 2 days.
I hope for your understanding!

Katsiaryna Papok

phillype_loredo пишет:

Dear Phillype,

We plan to add inventory module in the 2nd half of 2021. I think it will include import functionality as well.

Could you expand on you 2nd step about invoices? How will it improve the functionality?
Also, please clarify what you mean in your 3rd step about exit process.

I am looking forward to your answer!

Katsiaryna Papok

phillype_loredo пишет:

I have analysed your last update could be ok for the most of the fleet's.The demand for inventory for parts,could be different due to the fleet's  they buy the part's to do stock,it's not all fleet's wich do this.

The point for fuel could be  intersting (for payback) using with inspection,and select the volume of  the fuel between the inspections,and see the maintenance  by the vehicle (of a sample).Due to the Vehicles when they become old, they spend more fuel.Could be intersting inspect the samples ,not the all vehicles (it's possible do this in fleetrun ,however in  fleetrun the user delete the information, it's ok.With the samples,it's easly control the information,and inspections is something that is important to all companies ,independent of the information system that the companie use,due to in the inspections procedures the companies will indentify the problems).

https://nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance/

My doubt is:The fuel module could guive this information? If you import the volume of fuel to fleetrun,and create a  routine  to group  the maintenance  expenditure of the vehicle by age,could be intersting due to the user could see the fuel consumption and your maintenance cost along the years.

Dear Phillype,

I have read your messages about fuel. Thank you for your vision how it can be implemented.
1) Do I understand you correctly that your main idea is to know a vehicle consumption.
2) Then, it would have been interesting to know dependency of a vehicle year of production and its fuel consumption, haven't it?

Katsiaryna Papok

(18/11/2020 07:30:10 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

It's simples you could create routines in fleetrun for the user specify wich increase the product quantity and ,decreases the product.In the report that i will send to you the field entradas (product entry), it's the sum of the initial value of the user related added  in the field (INVEN ENTR) plus the filed compras ( product purchases).

1-The first step it's the user register the products in fleetrun,and put the initial quantities of the product's.

2-The second step ,are  the routines wich will increase the quantity of the product's.You could create a routine ,or a checkbox when the user import the invoice of a part,increase the quantity of the product that the user selected.

3-In the end of the page it's possible  see this fields.

It's good to see this report of the operational produced by the American Transportation Research Institute at the pages:18,20,21 and 36.This report show the average cost of: Tires,maintenance and fuel of the fleet's.The percentage could be the total spending of the fleet's of the sales,or the individual cost of the trucks (the criteria should be defined by the fleet's).

So you could works with fleetrun well,due to there aren't largest alterations  of these expenditure in the fleet's.And the fleet's use the expenditure of the last year to project the expenditure of the next year.

https://truckingresearch.org/wp-content … 2019-1.pdf

(18/11/2020 08:30:34 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

I have read your messages about fuel. Thank you for your vision how it can be implemented.
1) Do I understand you correctly that your main idea is to know a vehicle consumption.
2) Then, it would have been interesting to know dependency of a vehicle year of production and its fuel consumption, haven't it?

Yes,due to  the old vehicles   they lost their value (they  depreciating) according their service life  (accounting criteria),the  most common management criteria could be:Age,total kilometer of the vehicle and Engine hours.

phillype_loredo пишет:

It's simples you could create routines in fleetrun for the user specify wich increase the product quantity and ,decreases the product.In the report that i will send to you the field entradas (product entry), it's the sum of the initial value of the user related added  in the field (INVEN ENTR) plus the filed compras ( product purchases).

1-The first step it's the user register the products in fleetrun,and put the initial quantities of the product's.

2-The second step ,are  the routines wich will increase the quantity of the product's.You could create a routine ,or a checkbox when the user import the invoice of a part,increase the quantity of the product that the user selected.

3-In the end of the page it's possible  see this fields.

Phillype,

I believe it is the main idea of inventory to register parts or other goods that are present for fleet maintenance, for example. The same way as remove them from inventory as soon as they are no longer available.

Thank you for idea about showing in the reports initial quantities, their increase and decrease and etc.

Katsiaryna Papok

(15/12/2020 02:16:01 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

The last update  itwas ok, it's important read this article about cost centers to work with fleetrun: https://www.fleetequipmentmag.com/bestp … -centers/, https://www.fleetequipmentmag.com/bestp … al-fleets.

The case for truck and trailers the basic applications are:Manage well your cost's,works with fault codes and see your impact in fuel consumption (fuel cost and fuel volume),and use well the ecodriving modulus.The reference could be founded at these articles: "Check for  active diagnostic    trouble    codes    and    determine    if    the code    has    an impact    on    fuel    economy" page 24 of the report of NACFE.

www.fleetequipmentmag.com/drivers-effect-fuel-economy/

www.nacfe.org/technology/preventive-maintenance

https://www.fleetequipmentmag.com/tire- … eds-costs/

The case to other machines could be the same:Work with fault codes for maintenance inspections,manage the cost's (fuel cost's,maintenance cost's,fuel volume).

(13/12/2020 22:52:11 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

All the indicators that the fleet's need they can get in fleetrun due to the real kpi's it's based on their cost  ( the expenditure) with a relationship of the usage of the product in the operation.For example for truck tires it's Millimeters per Km,and for Mine Tires and   Agricultural tires it's the Engine hours of the machine per Millimeters.

Congratulations for the work that you and your team have done. My doubt's it's possible integrate the fuel cost in fleetrun and the Fuel control of Wialon per vehicle?

other point that's important to point it's for the fleet's put the information of fuel spending by the emission date, not by the payment date,this is a very common mistake.

HI,

For us, first and most important is to made import by csv,xls(other fomats) ... of fuel fillings and other expenses like road toll,lease etc.If someone has a fleet of only 100 units imagine to write into Fleet run every filling by hand,or any other expense.

Fuel filling without that option is useless.

Best regards

(17/12/2020 00:34:17 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

The expenses without/with  Gurtam they are manuals.In the national market all ERP system of fuel control they have options for the user take the invoice automatically,or manual (https://gestran.com.br/gestao-de-frota-combustivel/),you could verify.

Why leasing expenses should integrate fleetrun? This is permanent assets (in a leasing operation generally there are three types of  accounting entries they are different( fixed assets, interest and depreciation) ,it's prudent the company see this procedures with your accounting department or your accountant).

What it's possible to do it's work with Centre Cost,more (at a business level) information you could find in this articles (https://www.fleetequipmentmag.com/bestp … t-centers/).

All exportation to a system from other system,it's necessary perform an audit,due to type errors,wrong expense launches.When we compare fleetrun to other competitors in the National market they does not have:A maintenance modolus,a modulus to entry general expenses (If you go to the option Gestão de frotas or fleet management in english you will see the option em breve or peeding in the maintenance modulus and in the expense modulus.

(15/12/2020 10:01:48 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

That's it's not the problem.All the solutions that you want  for expenses ,will be  necessary create a register in fleetrun to recive the informations.

1- One solution for expenses could be the user register the expenses with a  code,generate a txt file with the name of the expenses and their code.If the expenses aren't register create a warning mensage,for the user insert all the expenses,otherwise the user could delete  the item in a specific line in the txt file.

2-The second point it's create a routine that prevent's the user put the same code in other object.

3-The same reasoning would be for  individual expenses,the user have to specify the expenses individually in the service object's.In the example that will send to you for this case it's possible see the vinculation between the external code,and the service object.The fields preço médio= avg price,QTDE= quantity (for fuel could be the total of liter's),vlr total=total value.

4-The point one about the warning mensage you will see the mensage:Linha 14 vendedor não cadastrado,Linha 14 vendedor não cadastrado,codigo 683 inexistente.The translation are: Line 14 seller not registered, Line 14 seller not registered, code 683 does not exist (item not found,or could be the service object).

(22/12/2020 02:36:30 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

aahero do you have a solution for this problem:In this picture there is a  report with the volume of the sensor and the volume stocked.How explain this difference? In the report VOL.DARWIN=Vol of the Darwin (volume of the sensor),VOL.POSTO=volume stocked,DIFERENÇA=the difference  of volume  in numbers and   %DIFERENÇA= difference  of volume  in percentage   ,%R$ Litro= unit price of the fuel in liter.

A cost adjustment should be considered,besides that there are cases where the invoice it's eletronic and the gas station pump is integrated with the tax authority, wich it's very difficult see differences in volume.In this case could be digit error by caused  by the user of some filed of the  manual invoice.

The same problem could be present in the manual invoices of   fuel  in Gurtam.If the user digit a number wrong of the manual invoice  ( fuel price or  fuel volume), an audit it's necessary to compare the informations of the manual invoice with the information inserted in fleetrun (or other system).

For this case could be necessary to create a routine to recalculate the cost in fleetrun (all the insertion inserted in fleetrun),due to the insertion to correct the previous error  generally occur months later of the expenses be inserted in fleetrun.

(22/12/2020 19:14:33 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

So the report of the dealer of Galileosky could be interesting with fuel cards,to use with that way:To adjust the cost of the price of the fuel,due to the variation of  fuel volume (for a less value,or a plus value).It's possible see in the report that the volume  stocked was 257 and the volume of the sensor was 260,in this case the procedement  will adjust the cost of 3 liters,the same reasoning to the others.

In the end of the month,with fuel card the company should compare the total,as the picture above and make an cost adjustment with the Supplier.The o problems are:The companies should choose well your suppliers ,due to large variations of suppliers could difficult  to make the cost adjustment,the company should have credit with the gas station network due to this reasoning it's  for the end of the month the company do this.

It's important evaluate correctly with your partners (Kilometrazh,Cargo.Run,here in Brazil we have a treasy a account company ).This is a procedure that are present in other's ERPS to adjust the price in function of the  quantity variation,  it's very common in other industries (your partners that manufacturer GPS for example).

The problems of fuel card it's mix the competency basis ,with the cash-basis,besides that it's important discuses with the fleet's:Methodologies,Benchmarks practicies for the fleet's take the   decision that it's good to your business.

(22/12/2020 14:17:40 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

It's important point some informations for you  understand better your market,in US and Abroad.

1-  The major product that you have  for truck's ,it's founded in the Smartway program in US (Ecodriving,Logistics,etc),some information you could find here:https://www.epa.gov/smartway/smartway-webinars-events (https://www.epa.gov/smartway/webinar-st … nvironment),in US they have the ELD mandate.

2-Your company and your partners participate from exposec,but don't know the Fenatran the major event's for truck's in latin america (https://www.fenatran.com.br/en-us.html).

3-In Brazil the law changed recently for IOT devices,it's interesting the Dealers and your manufacturers understand well the recently change in taxation,regulations: Here it's a video in youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmBrvsw7M1s,

https://translate.google.com/translate? … lang%3Den.

https://abinc.org.br/ (Brazilian association of internet of things)

4-The Dealer in national market have difficult to understand our tax regime to compose the price of the product.Depends on the regime the price of telematics device could vary,it's important they share this informations with their telematics supplier due to there are interesting companies in buy directly from the manufacturers.A neutral organization could be endeavor (https://endeavor.org.br/?gclid=EAIaIQob … gL18fD_BwE).

5-Personally I am studying open my company in Estony, due the less bureaucracy facilities that they offer.

https://estoniahub.com.br/

6-To your partner's it's interesting know the platform Genexus,due to it's a low code platform.

https://www.moderntiredealer.com/articl … -innovator

https://www.genexus.com/en/company/succ … s/maddenco

7-About the agricultural market it's intersting know that  they use Barter operations to buy machines,input's,etc.

https://translate.google.com/translate? … icultores/

https://translate.google.com/translate? … colas.html

8-It's intersting to create   a platform to connect the client's to gurtam (i will send a example).

(05/01/2021 04:24:13 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

Are important point that the limitations (These are the case for truck) for usage of the ECU parameters, Volumetric measurements obtained by measuring fuel volume in the fuel tank,etc.The methods wich are acceptable they are:Gravimetric measurement,or . Flow meters are allowed if they satisfy the calibration requirement,according to sae J1321.

The rational solutions could be combine recommended practices of the industry (sae j1321) with calibration methods,and adjust the fuel consumptions algorithms according the calibration methods.Besides that it's important use cost methods,to complement this.

Mechatronica is the only supplier with  an experician with calibration methods (it's  what we see  in the forum).

(26/12/2020 00:40:13 отредактировано phillype_loredo)

The case for truck's the impact in the fuel consumption there is
the caracteristic's of the vehicle,like the picture above for example with vehicle with cruise control and vehicle without cruise control,the other factors they are:Driving style,maintenance,input's like low rolling resistence tires they increase the efficiency (it's possible see that at the picture above RP1111B and in the payback's studies),there is logistics practicies (see the picture of NACFE
about operational practicies).

The solutions produced by the Gurtam partners like Tyreman (https://tyreman.ru/fueleconomy),https://tyreman.ru/blog/monitoring-na-base-wialon they are equivalent to some  the practicies in the US market,https://nacfe.org/technology/tire-pressure-monitoring-tractors/.The same case for Mechatronica in the technical discussion:"To know fuel consumption you just need more optimal solution - our fuel flowmeter. Or if you wish both to know weight in the bus and to control fuel at the same time and to see the shedules, how fuel comsumption depends on the weight, we can offer both-flowmeter together with axle load sensor",it's compatible with SAE J1321.

https://nacfe.org/annual-fleet-fuel-studies/

phillype_loredo пишет:

All the indicators that the fleet's need they can get in fleetrun due to the real kpi's it's based on their cost  ( the expenditure) with a relationship of the usage of the product in the operation.For example for truck tires it's Millimeters per Km,and for Mine Tires and   Agricultural tires it's the Engine hours of the machine per Millimeters.

Congratulations for the work that you and your team have done. My doubt's it's possible integrate the fuel cost in fleetrun and the Fuel control of Wialon per vehicle?

other point that's important to point it's for the fleet's put the information of fuel spending by the emission date, not by the payment date,this is a very common mistake.

Hello!

We think about it but we believe it is not the nearest plan. First of all, we proceed with export and import.

Katsiaryna Papok

phillype_loredo пишет:

So the report of the dealer of Galileosky could be interesting with fuel cards,to use with that way:To adjust the cost of the price of the fuel,due to the variation of  fuel volume (for a less value,or a plus value).It's possible see in the report that the volume  stocked was 257 and the volume of the sensor was 260,in this case the procedement  will adjust the cost of 3 liters,the same reasoning to the others.

In the end of the month,with fuel card the company should compare the total,as the picture above and make an cost adjustment with the Supplier.The o problems are:The companies should choose well your suppliers ,due to large variations of suppliers could difficult  to make the cost adjustment,the company should have credit with the gas station network due to this reasoning it's  for the end of the month the company do this.

It's important evaluate correctly with your partners (Kilometrazh,Cargo.Run,here in Brazil we have a treasy a account company ).This is a procedure that are present in other's ERPS to adjust the price in function of the  quantity variation,  it's very common in other industries (your partners that manufacturer GPS for example).

The problems of fuel card it's mix the competency basis ,with the cash-basis,besides that it's important discuses with the fleet's:Methodologies,Benchmarks practicies for the fleet's take the   decision that it's good to your business.

Phillype,

We also plan to add integration with fuel fillings.

Katsiaryna Papok