Jimi JC100

Тема: Jimi JC100

Hello to everyone interested in JC100 / JC200 device by Jimi Electronic and its usage with Wialon!                                                                                                                         
Here we'll be discussing its functions and setup.                                                                                                                                                                 
The most peculiar questions are how to get photo and video from it.                                                                                                                                               

There's how.                                                                                                                                                                                                       

0. Assuming you have the device online in Wialon.                                                                                                                                                                 
I'll use server adress 193.193.165.165:21607, although yours might be different.                                                                                                                                   

1. Set HSERVER parameter. This is address where the device will send photo/video.                                                                                                                                 
This can be done by custom_msg command in TCP channel:                                                                                                                                                             

HSERVICE,http://193.193.165.165:21607/                                                                                                                                                                             

The device should reply OK. You will see it in chat with driver.                                                                                                                                                   

2. Request photo.                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Picture,in                                                                                                                                                                                                         
Picture,out                                                                                                                                                                                                       

First is for picture from inward camera and second is from outward camera.                                                                                                                                         
Device should reply PICTURE, and in several seconds you will see new photo in Wialon.                                                                                                                             

3. Request video.                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Video,in,8s                                                                                                                                                                                                       
Video,out,3s                                                                                                                                                                                                       

First is for 8 seconds video from inward camera and second is for 3 seconds video from outward camera.                                                                                                             
Video is taken from real time.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Device should reply VIDEO, and in several seconds you will see new video in Wialon.

Jimi JC100

Re: Jimi JC100

What is the command to point to Wialon server im sending the following command sms it replys ok but still don't see the device .

On device type what should  I choose .

SERVER#666666#0#185.213.1.24#21607

Also does it use the factory firmware or we need update.

Jimlab engineer send me a modified firmware that suppose to work .

Jimi JC100

There must be special firmware for Wialon, the last version we got called KM8216_EN_GURTAM_V1.2
It allows to change server ip, as i know.

If you have a modified firmware, do not hesitate to update

Jimi JC100

can you provide the firmware I have installed

[VERSION]KM8216_EN_GURTAM_V1.1_20181225

Jimi JC100

Here's the last firmware

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui09mzkbx4myt … 8.zip?dl=1

i thought V1.1 should've worked too

Jimi JC100

Hi,

I was able to sync the unit with wialon after the firmware upgrade . Requested videos no problem .

Now I don't see is sending coordinates please see attached

thank you

• Jimi JC100

Jimi JC100

Got it working on Wialon Hosting ,
Picture upload and Video upload works fine.

Anyway to get recorded clips from SD card ?

Thanks guys.

Sint

Jimi JC100

ysv Hi Yasintha
At this time such function isn't described in the protocol.
You can start a new stage of communication with Concox smile
Concox will develop smth. only after requests from customers.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Jimi JC100

Hi ,

I will write to them.
Does their protocol support live streaming ?

yavi пишет:

ysv Hi Yasintha

Sint

Jimi JC100

ysv It's a little bit other integration. If device sends data to Concox platform and than get data to Wialon via API.
At this time we're analyzing such possibility.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Jimi JC100

Hi ,

what the status on the integration we are able to upload video and take pictures. Also would like to make event if the unit crash or decelerates to upload video automatically  .

Jimi JC100

(25/02/2019 19:11:56 отредактировано klev)

moli8552

Video & photo upload is as described in first post.

Event video on unit crash / deceleration is theoretically possible but we don't know anyone who succeeded. In other words, not tested yet.

Jimi JC100

Hi

[VERSION]KM8216_EN_GURTAM_V1.2_20190108  works great but is not allowing to change the rmtp server can we get the same firmware but that also allow us to modified the rtmp server .

thank you

Jimi JC100

Hi ,
Did you hear anything from Concox about below?

live streaming
Get video clips from SD card saved videos.

Other functions works good.
What is the maximum time for video request ?

ysv пишет:

Hi ,

I will write to them.
Does their protocol support live streaming ?

yavi пишет:

ysv Hi Yasintha

Sint

Jimi JC100

klev пишет:

Here's the last firmware

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui09mzkbx4myt … 8.zip?dl=1

i thought V1.1 should've worked too

Hi, I would like to know how I can update the firmware since I downloaded it

Thanks

Julio R. | Gerente de Producto Telematics

Jimi JC100

Hi ,
Send me your email ,
Will share the instructions manual to upgrade JC200

JulioRodriguez

Sint

Jimi JC100

ysv пишет:

Hi ,
Send me your email ,
Will share the instructions manual to upgrade JC200

JulioRodriguez

j.rodriguez@bantracking.com

Julio R. | Gerente de Producto Telematics

Jimi JC100

(18/06/2020 10:07:45 отредактировано albu)

Instructions for updating JC200 FW via cable

add .pdf to  How to Upgrade JC200 (copy)

link for downloading programs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q-Y9c … _3DRQzfUkN

link for FW for JC200 with changeable RTMP. With this FW live stream in wialon available, but RTMP-service should be install by yourself
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PqGiX … EhNJSjIBTn

JC100 needs the custom cable,not same with JC200

link for FW for JC100
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ir-s … KEeF9xIHw2

How to update FW on JC100
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dQHqs … 3MGHn8xwvj

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений How to Upgrade JC200 (copy) 850.09 Кб, файл был скачан 1676 раз(а) 

Jimi JC100

with what program can I open the file? How to Upgrade JC200 (copy)

Jimi JC100

nmontijo пишет:

with what program can I open the file? How to Upgrade JC200 (copy)

Please add .pdf to " How to Upgrade JC200 (copy)", so you should get name "How to Upgrade JC200 (copy).pdf"
After that you can open file with PDF-reader

Jimi JC100

Hello dears! Where can I find cable for JC100 ? if free access no, maybe someone knows how to do it yourself?

Jimi JC100

Is there a new firmware for the JC200?

Jimi JC100

bmwpmr пишет:

Is there a new firmware for the JC200?

What do you mean under "new firmware"? To works with Wialon JC200 should have special FW

Jimi JC100

albu пишет:

What do you mean under "new firmware"? To works with Wialon JC200 should have special FW

KM8216_EN_GURTAM_V1.2_20190108 or new?

Jimi JC100

bmwpmr пишет:
albu пишет:

KM8216_EN_GURTAM_V1.2_20190108 or new?

https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 29#p165829