Topic: New NimBus feature: summary data on the Reports page
Yesterday our latest update NimBus v. 1.5.3 came out, and we hope you will like our new functionality.
Now there is statistics on the Reports page: a section with summary data on the rides of the selected interval is added. Seven rates are displayed:
- Planned - the number of planned rides, e.g. all the rides displayed in the table;
- Fulfilled - the number of fulfilled rides, here we count the rides that have at least one stop visited;
- Not fulfilled - the number of not fulfilled rides, likewise the previous one;
- Avg deviation - average of all the average deviations in the table;
- Behind schedule - the number of rides behind the schedule (according to the user's settings)
- Ahead of schedule - the number of rides ahead of schedule (according to the user's settings)
- On schedule - the number of rides performed with minor deviations from the schedule (according to the user's settings).
Also for reports exported to an XLSX format a sheet with these rates is added.