Generate event of maintenance

Тема: Generate event of maintenance

Hi everyone !

Well ... I want to make a sugestion about the maintenance event register. You guys from gurtam think that make some way to register event based on a file like a invoice are be usefull?

I'm from Brazil and here we have and document named "NFE or nota fiscal eletronica like a Invoice" that is emitted when you buy anything for sample. This file is a XML file.

My proposal is to import this file to wialon to create an event of fuel filing or a mechanical service etc ... because in this file have infromation about

Date, time, payed value and description like how many L or galoes was filled. Are not all or customer that disposes of a payment services to manager this spendings and it and this would add a lot of value to wialon in my view

Analyze this suggestion with care.

Thank you

Re: Generate event of maintenance

Dear thiago,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

It would be great if you could share with me the sample of such file so that we can analyze what data/fields are there and how they comply with what fields we have in the Maintenance module. Please send the sample to m.starikova@gurtam.com

In general we are currently developing the new application that will help fleet owners work with their fleet and control services and costs and we have been having in mind the necessity to import services and fuel activities to the application. Thus, your idea seems to be just up to the point smile

Let's talk more precisely when I will be able to see the sample of the document you describe.

Thanks!

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

Hi Mars, how you doing ?

Sry for delay I don't see that this topic has been asnwered !!! I will send into your e-mail the file for you thank you!

Hi thiago,

thanks for the information you sent to me. Although it is in portugese, we somehow managed to figure out meaning of the fields smile

I have the following question to you: how often do you operate with such files for fuel fillings control?

In the first version of the new Maintenance application (which is actually called Fleetrun - to be realesed on the 1st of November), we are not planning to include fuel filling cost control.

After release we are going to return to the topic of adding fuel cost control to our application and will inform you about the result, for the moment I have recorded your request.

mars

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam