MAN TeleMatics

Тема: MAN TeleMatics

I have client which have in his truck MAN TeleMatics system.
He want to use it in Wialon.

Who know how to integrate it with Wialon?
Is it possible?

MAN TeleMatics

Re: MAN TeleMatics

vestigodata We can try to integrate it.
Actually we sent them a request via feedback form a couple of month ago but there is no any response.
Please provide us with as many information as you can (to hw@gurtam.com).
If you have the MAN API description or contacts with their telematics engineer (who can explain the procedure of integration and give the API) it will help us a lot.
Thank you.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

MAN TeleMatics

I will try to get API.

MAN TeleMatics

yavi check PM

MAN TeleMatics

vestigodata Got it.
Please send us an email with details of your project. Also we need the details of your MAN account for getting data from MAN server.
Thank you

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

MAN TeleMatics

Ponele un equipo propio y te complicas menos, ademas vas a dar mejor info.
sds

MAN TeleMatics

Hello
I have also a request from a French customer to connect Wialon with Man telematics device. This Customer has around 80 Man
Now Man is delivering new  Truck with telematics device included . I have asked my customer to ask Man more information

Georges  Geoloc

MAN TeleMatics

GE пишет:

Hello
I have also a request from a French customer to connect Wialon with Man telematics device. This Customer has around 80 Man
Now Man is delivering new  Truck with telematics device included . I have asked my customer to ask Man more information

I have investigated and i have found that now Man and Scania part of Volkswagen Group  propose a telematics solution named RIo Box
It is an universal solution for all trucks because they claim that they can install this device with other manufacturer on FMS plug
It will be interesting to have information on this device
https://rio.cloud/en/about-rio.html
see you soon

Georges  Geoloc

MAN TeleMatics

GE As far as we know  MAN and Scania still have it's own platforms. It's MAN Telematics and Scania Fleet Management
This RIO service may be compatible with Man and Scania trucks but It's not the only way.
If you want to implement exactly RioCloud -- please notify your personal manager in gurtam, including the information about your project. We'll investigate the possibility of integration.
Thank you.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

MAN TeleMatics

Nosotros le hemos conectado directamente equipos al can de MAN y anda perfectamente.
sds