Tramigo T23

Тема: Tramigo T23

Has anyone tried using this device with Wialon Hosting (WH) yet?

I've got the unit reporting to the WH server but can't seem to get valid GPS data.  I see the green online icon but no satellites locked and no position detected. 

I know the device works because it is ok on the Tramigo M1 Fleet software.

Is there something to set on the device so that the format of data sent by the devices is compatible with WH?

Thanks a bunch

Tramigo T23

Re: Tramigo T23

jonasf_ph Some types of data messages from Tramigo have already been integrated.
After that manufacturer added more message types. We're working on the integration just now.

We're planning to finish in a 2 weeks. If device doesn't start to work with wialon after December, 10, please write us hw@gurtam.com and describe your problem.
Thanks.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Tramigo T23

Ok thank you

Tramigo T23

Hiya!  any news on this?  As you can see from attached file, i have a T23 continuously reporting to WH but i think the data is still no being read correctly.

• Tramigo T23

Tramigo T23

jonasf_ph Wialon Hosting will be updted this week (I'm not sure if it will be finished until the nearest Wednesday).
Wialon Local usually updated every Wednesday.  It means that you can see the difference tomorrow or next Wednesday.

We need your help to finish the integration. Please see your private message and point your device to our debug server.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon