driving times in monitoring

Тема: driving times in monitoring

hello,
when will we have driving times, stop times, km done during the day in the monitoring panel?

transport companyes ask this to assign load to their trucks.

As it seems no one needs this abroad Europe, maybe it could be added as "enable/disable" option?

thanks

Locating things

Re: driving times in monitoring

Hello locationGPS,

Could you give more information of your idea? Why do transport companies need it and how are they planning to use it?
Please, provide some use cases.

Best regards,

Maksim Shvets
Business Analyst
Gurtam

Hello,
Easy, imagine your a a dispatcher controlling 40-60 trucks.

You are constantly controlling actual positions and getting orders to load trucks and delivery to your clients.

As you will know the law obligates to control truck driving times based on tacho. so the dispatcher can easily see which of his trucks can take the load and where can delivery as he counts also the hours to arrive to the client (1 hour - 3 hours - 30 min. far).

if the dispatcher must look this info by reports...forget it, wialon is not useful for them. I do not invent, I am having this real issue constantly that we cannot add good truck companies.

"Tata" has access to one account where you can see this detailed, if you want we can have conference call and I will show you.

thnks for interesting about this post

thanks

thanks

Locating things

locationGPS,

Thank you for the full answer!

But I have one more question: why do you think that the information about driving times, stop times, mileage (km done) on the monitoring panel could be helped the dispatcher to control trucks? You will need to spend a lot of time to check this information in all trucks.
We will think about where we can add this information (besides reports).
I will back if I have any questions or news.

Maksim Shvets
Business Analyst
Gurtam

hi,

well.... now you have to spent much more time asking for a report for each of it.

In monitoring, I just directly see the position where it is and see this hours data.

I offer to show it in the dispatcher window as the majority of platforms has the tool like this and my clients request this option.

there are other ones who show it in the left panel + when clicking in the object in the map. Which is the best option by now.

of course, you could also filter like show "which objects have XXX hours free+ which do not have load+which are not stopped + which are with sensor Available...", but I think this would be more difficult to develop so I just not even thought about this...

if you give me your email please, and I will show you examples about this.

thanks

Locating things

locationGPS ,

Please, check your PM.

Maksim Shvets
Business Analyst
Gurtam

Hi dear Digital Tacho users...

we got complains that disponents can not see the first time of when a driver starts to work. We told them they can see it on reports, but they came and said: yes but on competitor xy we can see it in tooltip and / or in monitoring directly without using reports or so.
I told them about the problem of detecting "what is a start of work" and they said: Its easy: at midnight it must be resettet, first time that drivercard shows working status = first time of work. And if that is 00:00:00 or shortly behind that it means that driver startet to work yesterday and than they can look in reports.

So my request would be:

Add a function that automaticaly write in the monitoring/driver window a start time as the logic describes above.
Please see screenshot.
For vehicles not using drivercard and/or digital tacho i would recomend "first time vehicle is moving or ignition is on"... (based on trip detection).

Thanks
Wolf.

• driving times in monitoring
Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hello Everyone,
I am absolutely agree with location GPS about that functionality. Just a few days ago I have absolutely the some problem with the customer about it.

Hello geri ,

We have no solution for this functionality yet.
We will notify you if we have any news.

Maksim Shvets
Business Analyst
Gurtam

Hi Guys,

here is the same request (see also my two "enhancement wishes".

I had again bad discussion with our largest customer about it and that the dispatchers "needs every day 30 minutes to check each vehicle". (which is not true because they are just stupied, but nevertheless, owner is listening to dispatchers.

I can show you screenshots of competitor plattforms that have this simple view...

Thanks
Wolf.

Thanks for support Wolf, i really need this tool to get truck companyes sector

Locating things

yeah, i am since 2 days preparing a presentation because this f*cking customer wants to switch back to tomtom because of "easyness of statusinfos". They complain that they need for every information start some reports.
Well, i am now preparing some more easy reports for total stupid users, hopefully they will use it more.
Would be bad to loose them :-(

Wolf.

hahaha, don t.

Give me your email and i will give you access to  TOm Tom if you want to prepare it easier....

Tom Tom sucks...but cosmeticly speaking is better in my opinion...

something I push always Gurtam to improve as it is 50% sales.!

bad thing, Tom tom makes them sign contracts for some years..

Locating things

Hi dear Gurtam Project Managers,

i had yesterday a 2 hours long discussion with the disponents of a large truck customer of us (300 trucks).
They complained that they want to see in the monitoring panel start of work, duration of work of the driver.

So the easy implementation would be "if driver is bound after 00:00, working time starts".

The perfect implementation would be (if digital tacho is activated and enabled):
If driver is setting his digital tacho into workmode AFTER THE LAST PAUSE OF minimum 9 hours the working time starts :-))
(so often driver starts at 22:00 and work until 06:00 on the next day)

I believe that first (easy) way of implementation should be done easy or?
Second needs to use your Wialon creativity....

We discussed in our presentation with the disponents all major competiting plattforms in europe and this was the only - point i could not solve. All other questions / requests could be done with easy reports and / or klicks...

So pleaaaaaaaaase..... I think it makes really sense to have it in the Monitoring (if driver is connected and you show already the left driving time etc, it should be also easy possible to show start time of working and duration of working)

Thanks

Wolf.

more active threat for this theme = https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=12378

so admin maybe you can combine both threats

Hi, I tried to explain the situation long time ago..  https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=10154

see point 7

Let s see if now maybe they are more proactive...

Today i lost another client due this...

Thanks

Locating things

and i got today

"Hello Wolf,

I need to inform you that there are no news on any further development of the tacho solution, unfortunately."

from Gurtam.

Seems that European market is given up by Gurtam.
Sorry to see that :-(

I can send "jamon" for Christmas to developers smile

Logistiks and Nimbus.... what to say...

Maybe we can create a sindicate with Euro partners and make strike to push smile !!

Locating things

Hello guys,
I support you 100%. I have been watching the post of locationGPS for one year. But nothing change to now. That is sad.:(

praveenitech1 пишет:

There are So many Gps Facility Tracing Software Available

but no one like Wialon... believe me, i am always testing other plattforms ;-))

Wolf.
(Still frustrated not to have my start of working time in my Monitoring Tab)

Praveenitch1, Wialon is the best you will find...with its fails but if you see deeper you will see the value of it.

We partners always will want more and more but after testing/working other platforms we must say Gurtam did great work!

Gurtam guys, do not get use to this... smile

This message will be autodeleted in 5 secs after reading it..

Locating things

Him look Masternaut platform:

http://prntscr.com/hp55f1

they show this data clicking the icon...an idea how to show easy and fast

Locating things

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

we got complains that disponents can not see the first time of when a driver starts to work. We told them they can see it on reports, but they came and said: yes but on competitor xy we can see it in tooltip and / or in monitoring directly without using reports or so.
I told them about the problem of detecting "what is a start of work" and they said: Its easy: at midnight it must be resettet, first time that drivercard shows working status = first time of work. And if that is 00:00:00 or shortly behind that it means that driver startet to work yesterday and than they can look in reports.

So my request would be:

Add a function that automaticaly write in the monitoring/driver window a start time as the logic describes above.
Please see screenshot.
For vehicles not using drivercard and/or digital tacho i would recomend "first time vehicle is moving or ignition is on"... (based on trip detection).

Thanks
Wolf.

We analyze the task of a date and time of the first driver activity.

I found a lot of questions, but they have no answers.
Could you help me? smile
1. It may be useful to have the information about a date and time when a unit does not have an attached driver. Not only when a driver was bound to a unit. What do you think?

2. What information do we need to have on the monitoring page if the driver bound on the previous day and he still works?

3. What element should we take as a key element: a unit (and all that is associated with it), a driver or a user?

Please, give me your working cases as you will use this new feature.
Partners share your opinion.

Maksim Shvets
Business Analyst
Gurtam

https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 85#p119085

no bidings, majority of companies do not use tacho or ibutton.

Locating things

shve пишет:
wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

So my request would be:

Please see screenshot.

Thanks
Wolf.

We analyze the task of a date and time of the first driver activity.

>> let me write under your text

I found a lot of questions, but they have no answers.
Could you help me? smile

>> yes of cause...
>> i am ONLY writing this for digital tacho usage, NOT for "no driver information"
>> we believe, that the future is digital tacho for trucks. In the EU its since many years mandantory and most new equipment we sell to truck companies are with digital tacho reading. I also believe that solving this would make it even more better!

1. It may be useful to have the information about a date and time when a unit does not have an attached driver. Not only when a driver was bound to a unit. What do you think?

>> If Disponents of 8 companies all complains that they would like to have the start of working time of the attached driver and how long they already >>worked in an easy step (without a lot of clicking for each vehicle) and if they tell me "but your competitor Tom Tom Webfleet and GPS-Auge can both >>do that much better than your Wialon, i am not starting to tell them that they are stupied and dont need that function!

2. What information do we need to have on the monitoring page if the driver bound on the previous day and he still works?
>>  there is a clear legal definition for this in the European community: working start is that moment, when the digital tacho goes to mode "working" AFTER THE DRIVER HAD A REST OF 9 HOURS.
You have the "rest time" already for each driver (i can create an report and can see it, if there is "one pause longer than 9 hours" the next triggering of working mode should start the timer of working...
I know, there is now not clear for example "when working timer should stop to cound", but i will on the 6th of january on a meeting with this 8 disponents from this 8 companies and we will define their practical needs, after that i can exactly explain you why and how something should look like.

3. What element should we take as a key element: a unit (and all that is associated with it), a driver or a user?
>> Its about "giving a quick view". Detailed information i can already get always in reports.
As you have a very good "quick view" in the monitoring panel and monitoring panel is "unit centric" i would say the key element is the unit.

Please, give me your working cases as you will use this new feature.

>> I will write some more detailed comments after my meeting in first January week ok?

Thanks
Wolf.

Partners share your opinion.