LPG tank trailers

Тема: LPG tank trailers

Hello,

I have a project of twenty gas tank trailers on which we must make an alarm. Tanks have something like a cabinet from where they are filled and emptied, we have to make alarm on door of the cabinet.
The customer wants no electricity to run on our installation.Because they transport LPG and is easily flammable.
Is it possible for an GPS to detect interruption of the chain if we connect negative power(ground) Into magnetic sensor.

Can anyone help with this case?

LPG tank trailers

Re: LPG tank trailers

No Idea..

LPG tank trailers

Re: LPG tank trailers

geri пишет:

Hello,

I have a project of twenty gas tank trailers on which we must make an alarm. Tanks have something like a cabinet from where they are filled and emptied, we have to make alarm on door of the cabinet.
The customer wants no electricity to run on our installation.Because they transport LPG and is easily flammable.
Is it possible for an GPS to detect interruption of the chain if we connect negative power(ground) Into magnetic sensor.

Can anyone help with this case?

Hello
I am working on this topic with Ela EX Coins ( see photo) it is a magnet detector with RF link and Atracks GPS device
Atracks is testing his device with Ela and Gurtam  in this moment , i think the solution could be ready in few weeks
best Regards
Georges

• LPG tank trailers
Georges  Geoloc