Logisticts warehouses remote API PHP

Тема: Logisticts warehouses remote API PHP

Hello. I have any question about warehouses on logistisc.

I know that a warehouse is an order with no unit assigned and with a flag 5 or 4 or 8 or 9 and that the time of completion is not greater than 86340, so I know which are a warehouse, but when I have too many Orders in a resource obtaining the stores would be a little long with respect to time.

You have another way to get only the warehouse or you do a process similar to mine.?

thank you so much.

Re: Logisticts warehouses remote API PHP

Hello

For now there's no such possibility

How often do you need to get warehouses list and how many order/warehouses do you have?

Re: Logisticts warehouses remote API PHP

Hello.

Hello I ask that question because I am working on a repetitive route planner that facilitates assignments to my clients.

I'm thinking ahead when there are many orders. For example one of my clients has 140 units with an average of 70 orders per unit, totaling a total of 9800 orders per day.

The frequency to obtain the warehouses would be whenever my client wants to plan or to modify the planning of a route.

I think the best alternative I have is to create a module on my app for my stores and manipulate them using the unique id of the order(orden type warehouse).