CAN wires of ISUZU trucks

Тема: CAN wires of ISUZU trucks

Hi there

Does anyone know how we can find CAN H and CAN L wires of ISUZU trucks?

Re: CAN wires of ISUZU trucks

Hi If your are talking about Isuzu Truck NPR then you can find it on the front of Passenger side, color as follows:
Solid Sky Blue Wire as CAN Low
Solid Sky Blue Wire with white line  as CAN Hi.

A.

andro.tuason, Yes we are talking about NPR75. We checked same as you told but there is no data on those. Do you have any information about the CAN protocol of this truck? The strange thing is that when we check it with can analyzer tolls out put file is zero bytes and no data comes! If you have any experience please share.

Hello Guys, I'm sorry if it's been long that I was not online on the forum.
Which device you are using?

Here is some piece of information I got from the truck and was translated to platform.
hdop=0.5, gsm_status=2, acc_trigger=1, dev_status=27137, pwr_ext=25.24, pwr_int=4.146, temp_int=33, acc=749234.695, accX=519, accY=538, accZ=714, course_accel=0, wln_accel_max=0, braking_accel=0, wln_brk_max=0, turn_accel=0, wln_crn_max=0, vertical_accel=0.98, adc1=26.422, adc11=26422, adc2=0, adc12=0, adc3=0, adc13=0, adc4=0, adc14=0, adc9=0, refr_type=2, din1=0, din2=0, din3=0, din4=0, temp204=19, temp185=21, temp127=-128, ibutton_code=0, can_a0=0, can_a1=0, fuel_level=0, temp_aqua=-40, taho=0, can_b0=0, can_r1=83, gps_mileage=169894416, can_r18=6165, can_r19=0, can_r20=65535, user_d0=0, user_d1=0, user_d2=0, valid=0, soft=231, I/O=e001/6a01000e

You have option to us the standard FMS or J1939 protocol.

andro.tuason, We are using BCE FM Blue+ devices. How and with which device you got that parameters? Most of them seems related to tracker itself not CAN.

We used galileo device, and they have good support as well.
can_a0=0, can_a1=0, fuel_level=0,  can_b0=0, can_r1=83,  can_r19=0, can_r20=65535

Coolant Temperature
temp_aqua=-40, (When in OFF Position but once it is ON you will get all the information)

RPM , either these 2 will give depends on the config.
taho=0
can_r18=6165

If I am not mistaken this is Speed.
  can_r19=0

However if you are looking odometer this is not available on the CAN, and fuel as well.

Regards,
A.

Well, device should minimum send real odometer value and fuel level or fuel consumption. As i remember, Galileosky reads only FMS messages, if your truck does not send FMS, wrong Hardware.
Hamed, i would ask BCE support to help you reading / configuring the device correct.
They also have a canbus reader and a tool which reads raw data...

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

(24/05/2017 23:33:51 отредактировано hhamedk)

Wolf wrote:

Well, device should minimum send real odometer value and fuel level or fuel consumption. As i remember, Galileosky reads only FMS messages, if your truck does not send FMS, wrong Hardware.
Hamed, i would ask BCE support to help you reading / configuring the device correct.
They also have a canbus reader and a tool which reads raw data...

Wolf.

Wolf, i asked them and we used CAN Analyzer tool but nothing there (nothing means even 1 byte, absolutely zero). After long thinking about this case i think truck should send parameters via request, maybe something like FMS Request or we have to send truck some electrical pulses from OBD II to make it start sending data. These are just what i reached in my mind. didn't test them yet. What you think?

have a look to this: http://www.isuzutruckservice.com/pdf/Bo … 0final.pdf

seems that they have a fms converter. interesting point is that there is a description where to connect the canbus converter. there you should try it.

Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Thanks a lot, I read it. ISUZU Trucks in our market are NPR75 and this model doesn't have that FMS convertor. I'm still thinking about how we can send a request to get parameters from CAN.