Sending latest gps position to other API

Тема: Sending latest gps position to other API

Hi,

I want to know what is the best way for a third party who want to have all latest GPS position from one of my wialon hosting account to manage those position in other API on their side ?

Do I need to deploy a com server (with the SDK) for that and ask wialon server to send me the latest GPS position and after the third party(other API) will take the result on that com server or we can push just the latest gps position to the third party (other API) ?

Thanks

NTS

Re: Sending latest gps position to other API

NTS, you can try to use retranslator feature and listen on third party (or your) software for tcp packets (e.g. Wialon IPS) on some IP:port. This is probably the best online variant.

Or use SDK and load units into session, then each two seconds probe for new session events.

At the dark side of telematics...

Hi,

If I want to test the retranslator and send  gps data to my own server, what can I use as software to catch the data ?

Does the data sent will be written as the protocol of the GPS manufacturer or as Guartam retranslator ?

Do you have a exemple of data line send by the retranslator for Globalstart MMT and intellitrack A1 device ?

Thanks

NTS

NTS пишет:

If I want to test the retranslator and send  gps data to my own server, what can I use as software to catch the data ?

Develop own one.

NTS пишет:

Does the data sent will be written as the protocol of the GPS manufacturer or as Guartam retranslator ?

It depends on the configuration, but yes, the easiest way is to use Wialon IPS/Retranslator protocols.

Hi ,

Do you have a exemple of retranslator line sent by different protocol ?

Do you have a protocol guide for the integration on a third part ?

Thanks

NTS

Here it is http://gurtam.com/en/gps_tracking/gps_h … wialon_ips