Maintenance Management & Expense History

Тема: Maintenance Management & Expense History

I can understand that all "Future Service Intervals and service descriptions with cost" can be added in advance.

Now wish to know the following as different terminologies are used across the industry starting from Pre delivery inspection, first free service, Lube service, Periodic service, Routine service, annual inspection, minor service, major service and so on.

For me let me put up like this, considering a brand new vehicle is added to the fleet.

Inspection Service - done during the first 1000 Kms
Lube service/Periodic Service - Done every 5000 Kms
Minor Service - Done every 15,000 Kms
Major service - Done every 30,000 Kms
Annual Inspection - Done every 12 months irrespective of mileage
Running repairs - Are jobs listed in non of the above and done as and when required, when a component fail due to wear & tear, accident, roadside assistance, modifications etc.

Its possible to create all the predictive maintenance specified by the manufacturer and add their cost (Labor & Parts) in advance.

I need an answer specifically for:
1.  Over a period as labor and parts cost may vary, when we make the new update (+ or -), will the cost get recalculated in history.
2. What is the history backup of spending and can we extract an individual report as well as Group of units report.
3. In the case of "Running Repairs", after completion of job, can we create a cost on labor and parts for the respective vehicle.
4. Is there an option to edit any previous input cost?

Regards
Abraham

Re: Maintenance Management & Expense History

orosgroup пишет:

I can understand that all "Future Service Intervals and service descriptions with cost" can be added in advance.

Now wish to know the following as different terminologies are used across the industry starting from Pre delivery inspection, first free service, Lube service, Periodic service, Routine service, annual inspection, minor service, major service and so on.

For me let me put up like this, considering a brand new vehicle is added to the fleet.

Running repairs - Are jobs listed in non of the above and done as and when required, when a component fail due to wear & tear, accident, roadside assistance, modifications etc.

Its possible to create all the predictive maintenance specified by the manufacturer and add their cost (Labor & Parts) in advance.

1.  Over a period as labor and parts cost may vary, when we make the new update (+ or -), will the cost get recalculated in history.
2. What is the history backup of spending and can we extract an individual report as well as Group of units report.
3. In the case of "Running Repairs", after completion of job, can we create a cost on labor and parts for the respective vehicle.

Regards
Abraham

I think these article could help the product manager to take some decision:

https://translate.google.com/translate? … historico/

https://translate.google.com/translate? … no-Treasy-

Hope that helps,naturally these articles they are a guide to help for construct specific applications.

Hope that helps,naturally these articles they are a guide to help for construct specific applications.More discusions could be necessary to adapt the application.

orosgroup пишет:

Regards
Abraham

Hello!

I'd be glad to answer your questions.
1) You can change service cost at any time and cost gets recalculated for this car as well as for the whole fleet.
2) Sure, you can do it on "Reports" tab. You can export an executed report.
3) If you want to link somehow cost on labor and parts to a particular vehicle you won't be able to do it.
4) You can change cost of the archive services.

Please let me know if it helps.

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam