Geofences Report

Тема: Geofences Report

Hello,

we all heard about the new geofence report that can be executed on a group of geofences,

can i use the same scheme to know which geofence wasent visited by any unit by executing the report on a group of geofences

Geofences Report

Re: Geofences Report

Hello hasan.ahmed,

this type of reports allow to view information about which units visited geofences or a group of geofences.
If you want to control non-visited geofences, you can use the table "Non-visited Geofences". You can read more here.
If you mean something else, please, describe your request in detail.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

Geofences Report

hi mana,

i need the same report but with the option skip empty row,

in other reports we use this option and sort by the number of visits

Geofences Report

hasan.ahmed,

if I understand correctly, you would like to see such an implementation as in the report on a group of units (If there is no data for the given unit, all the cells (except for the name) contain only dashes. In some cases, this is not convenient, so you can turn off such uninformative lines using the Skip empty lines option in the report template).
As for the report on the group of geofences, we have not added such an opportunity and do not plan to make such changes, because a change in logic and significant development will be required. If other partners will actively support you and bring cases from practice, we are ready to return to the discussion.
As I mentioned previously, there is a separate table for viewing non-visited geofences.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon