Better Geofence in App

Тема: Better Geofence in App

1.) Currently the geofence is hidden by clicking on more. The geofence should be available in the monitoring or info tab clicking on the three dots at the top right that appear after you click on a unit. Otherwise it’s really hard to find and not user friendly.

2.) There is no way to enter an address or select a unit to put a geofence around. It’s EXTREMELY difficult to constantly pinch and zoom to a location. It takes forever and it’s a terrible user experience. Please have a way for the user to enter an address to put a geofence around. Otherwise it’s just useless and the user gives up.

3.) Please make it so the user can select both inside and outside geofence. To make two geofences is very time consuming and poor user experience. We’ve had several people complain.

Thanks,
Jared

Better Geofence in App

Re: Better Geofence in App

Hello,
I share with the client some needs because I really believe that the geofences can have some improvements in their creation.
The parkings are very important in the app and would be the easist way to create geofences starting for them, like I wrote in the other topic: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php?id=15954
But an option to find addresses is essencial.
Also I have some requests of creating poligonal geonfences, will this be possible?

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Better Geofence in App

Re: Better Geofence in App

jaredo пишет:

3.) Please make it so the user can select both inside and outside geofence. To make two geofences is very time consuming and poor user experience. We’ve had several people complain.

Those will be 2 different notifications. So they need to have 2 different names. Could you share your thoughts on how to solve this issue with naming?

You do not need to create another geofence, you may create one more notification.