About Temperatures Notifications

Тема: About Temperatures Notifications

Good day to all of you,

I wonder if it was possible to have a new notification in the notification panel about temperature.

Many of our customers in the fridge transport ask us about an easy notification to program.
In fact, when we check the notification possibilities, there are no notifications dedicated to temperature, easy to program (check picture attached).

Please, consider this request

Thank You
Xavier

• About Temperatures Notifications

(13/09/2019 08:28:09 отредактировано pach)

Re: About Temperatures Notifications

Road-Link there is no such dedicated notification because we have another one - "Sensor value". It allows to control whatever sensor you have with a numeric values. You can easely setup a temperature notifcation basing on the temperature sensor and control either a certain range or out of range values, or temperature jumps for example.

Well, thank you for your answer, but I know already that smile

In many cases, we don't give sensor access to the customers, that the reason why I have posted this topic, allows customers to create their own notifications with no sensors access....

create the notification for them. and they can change the range of notification
even if they have no access to the sensor, notification have.

Good idea Ahmed smile

(17/09/2019 11:20:29 отредактировано mana)

Road-Link, good day!
Sensors and their values are always visible to users even if users don't have access to create, edit, and delete sensors. Therefore, users can easily create a notification for monitoring the temperature sensor. Users can easily create a notification for monitoring the temperature sensor, just selecting 'sensor value'  - sensor type "Temperature sensor'.
If you still have questions, please tell about them in detail.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon