Possibility of login authentication via wialon remote API

(20/10/2016 17:48:23 отредактировано karthik)

Тема: Possibility of login authentication via wialon remote API

Hi Gurtam,

I knew that in order to do the authentication from my mobile app from Wialon - I need to embed custom login page of wialon and do the http post and then get the authentication token etc which is not going to work out for my problem.

My intention is with out republishing the App and with out changing the look and feel of the login page of the App, I need to do the authentication.
By modifying my existing authentication service to include the extra Wialon SDK authentication remote API call I can easily achieve this but after Wialon implemented OAuth there is no direct way to achieve this it seems.

The only way I can achieve this is changing my existing authentication service to accommodate both my existing authentication logic as well as new wialon authentication logic ( Wialon login authentication should be via remote API calls and definitely not via iFrame embedding the Login HTML page of wialon etc )

Can you tell me how to achieve this ? This is very urgent and I completely scanned through all your documentation and forum topics and virtually running out of any viable solution right now.

Any quicker help will be greatly appreciated - I only need to know the possibility of authenticating via remote API in Wialon SDK - Yes Or No answer will be perfect for me to move forward.

Thanks in Advance

(20/10/2016 14:57:33 отредактировано deal)

Re: Possibility of login authentication via wialon remote API

karthik, direct authorization request without our authorization form is restricted due to security reasons.
That's why You have only one option to implement in Your mobile app webView control and load our form in it.

Head of Wialon Local Department
Gurtam

Re: Possibility of login authentication via wialon remote API

Thanks Deal - Your answer confirms my assumption. Let me rethink my strategy to achieve this.