Notifications by e mail

Тема: Notifications by e mail

Hello

i'm trying to do send a notification email in such the subject  the %SPEED%  or  %ZONE%  have real values, i mean with variables in subject, because until now i only have the subject

Zone arrived to  %ZONE% (UNIT)

thanks

--
Spread the AVL- World

Notifications by e mail

Re: Notifications by e mail

Hello

If you already control exit  from several geofences in one notification it's only possible to detect exit event without exact name of zones
That is why you receive   %ZONE%
So to control exit of several geofences  with each name it's better to use separate notification for each geofences

Diana Cheley
Wialon Hosting Expert
Gurtam

Notifications by e mail

chdi пишет:

Hello

If you already control exit  from several geofences in one notification it's only possible to detect exit event without exact name of zones
That is why you receive   %ZONE%
So to control exit of several geofences  with each name it's better to use separate notification for each geofences

thanks,  i did that !!

--
Spread the AVL- World

Notifications by e mail

Hi Small-GPRS, and dont forget to click the thumbs up button here in forum for the post of CHDI, she will than get better Karma and some chocolate from boss at the end of the month!

:-)))
Wolf.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Notifications by e mail

Hello, wwbusch aka Buwo

Diana always gets her chocolate regardless of forum karma (not even mentioning, that we have direct access to the forum DB and can draw any karma, we like) - all she needs is our kitchen.

You would be able to play her boss in this part - she will be supporting live on the conference and she likes chocolate, if you know what I mean.)))))

BR

Notifications by e mail

if i would have anough luggage place, i think we should take 50KG of LEGO models, some NUTELLA and of cause chocolate...

Notifications by e mail

the main issue was that i have to create individual notification one by each zone,too bad , i can send boxes of chocolates if there is the posibility to manage all zones using only wildcards !

--
Spread the AVL- World

Notifications by e mail

Interesting !

Notifications by e mail

yeah, wildcard would be great.

i mean, i can mark all vehicles and all geozones, so its a bit confusing

Wolf.

Notifications by e mail

wwbusch aka Buwo пишет:

yeah, wildcard would be great.

i mean, i can mark all vehicles and all geozones, so its a bit confusing

Wolf.

Dear, is only that i want to use wilcard at moment to start my notification, imagine i have 1 zone

Notifications by e mail

the at time of create my notification i want to switch the zone 'name' in the  variable '%zone' in order to NOT create as many notifications as zones i may have

Notifications by e mail

--
Spread the AVL- World

Notifications by e mail

currently this is not possible to parce the name of the geofence in the "outside" notifications - the system analyses only current vehicle data and therefore it is unclear for it to give you the info on where the unit was, it is even documented long time ago - http://docs.gurtam.com/en/hosting/faq/hosting/hosting8

that is done because there would be signifficant load on our servers if we analyse that data - imagins an account woth 1000 units in one notification and 20 000 geofences. Anyway - our developers are looking to implement this feature when it would be closer to implementation of events engine.