QuecLink GV300

Тема: QuecLink GV300

Hi All,

We are newly started using GV300 from QuecLink, we need your experience in order to configure the device in the best way to achieve:

1- Harsh Events are active
2- Power Low and Power Disconnect are active
3- What is the best configuration for the watchdog reset? based on time or ignition?

Any suggestion and recommendation are welcome?

Thanks in advance for your help!

QuecLink GV300

Re: QuecLink GV300

Hi wafa.

I work as a FAE for Queclink.

1.- GV300 only use the GPS speed data to identify Harsh Behavior conditions.
You can use the Manager Tool to enable and configure the Harsh Behavior Monitoring function.
In the function we have 3 speed levels.
High Speed: Start at 100km/h
Medium Speed: Start at 60km/h to 99km/h
Low Speed: From 0 to the value set in Medium speed minus 1

For each speed level we have 2 thresholds: The ones that ends with a are for Acceleration and the ones that ends with b are for breaking,
High Speed Thresholds: Vhb, Vha
Medium Speed Thresholds: Vmb, Vma
Low Speed Thresholds: Vlb, Vla

Every 5 seconds the GPS Speed is updated internally.
And the Harsh Behavior function compares the actual speed against the last speed reading.
If the difference between the actual speed against the last reading is equal or higher than the Specified Threshold the Harsh Behavior Alarm message will be generated for the current speed level.

2.- Power Low and Power Disconnect alerts:
In the Manager Tool you can enable/disable the events for Main Power Connection and Disconnection.
Go to the section Device Configuration > Global Configuration in the Manager Tool and enable the events +RESP:GTMPF (Main Power OFF) and +RESP:GTMPN (Main Power ON. Every time the main power is connected or disconnected you will get an alert.

For Power Low, you mean low power of the internal battery (backup) or for the external power?

If for the Internal Battery you can enable the event +RESP:GTBPL, once the internal battery charge percentage drops below 7% the BPL alert will be send to the platform.

If for the external power supply you can enable the External Power Supply Monitoring function.
On the Manager Tool please go to the section IO Application > External Power Supply Monitoring.
You can configure the device to send an alert once the external power supply voltage is Outside or Inside a predefined range.

3.- For the Watchdog reset I suggest you to configure the device to reboots based on time.
Besides the "normal" watchdog we add a network watchdog.
GSM and PDP Interval. This functions reboots the device if the GSM signal is lost or the PDP context can't be created for the specified time in the interval.

Best regards

Queclink Wireless Solutions CO., Ltd.  - FAE

QuecLink GV300

Fernando, welcome to our Forum and thanks a lot for a very detailed response to a customer's question.

Sergei.

QuecLink GV300

ahhh, if every manufactor would give that direct support :-)))

Well done!

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

QuecLink GV300

Thanks Wolf.

We are here to help you any time you need   :-)))

Queclink Wireless Solutions CO., Ltd.  - FAE

QuecLink GV300

(10/07/2015 21:47:47 отредактировано SoporteFolgenMx)

Hola FpCastillo podrias darme soporte sobre el gv300. Algun correo donde te pueda escribir por favor.

QuecLink GV300

Hi guys, I need help to configure the Queclink GV300.

Im using the Manager Tool fot GV300, and Im stuck.
I can't make the SOS button notification with Wialong Hosting to pop-up. I mean actually I can't even make the SOS button works, it shows nothing when I press it, I don't know what Im doing wrong, but Im desperated.
I also need to make work a comand, I created a comand to cutt off the power of the unit by using relay remote cut off, but is not working properly, I don't get that option to activate output 1 or 2 or 3. I mean in this device is complicated. I neither understand those options and stuff about duration and toggle times. In deed I need support, just guide me. If anyone knows how to configure it please let me know. Im exhausted of thinking and not get in what I want. Sorry if my english is not perfect but I don't speak english perfect. I hope someone reply to my comment.

SOS button works.
Comand to cutt of the power by using relay remote cut off.

QuecLink GV300

dentro del manager  y conectado el equipo al pto serie, acvtiva la salida en el menu real time operations, cuando te funcione solo copia el comando y pegalo como comando nuevo en propiedades del equipo

--
Spread the AVL- World

QuecLink GV300

HI ,
You sorted this issue ? if otherwise let me know I can send you the configuration file.

to cut off power remotely - use the below command,

AT+GTOUT=gv300,1,,,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,,0,0,,,,FFFF$

to open it (release the engine)

AT+GTOUT=gv300,0,,,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,,0,0,,,,FFFF$

SoporteFolgenMx пишет:

Hi guys, I need help to configure the Queclink GV300.

Im using the Manager Tool fot GV300, and Im stuck.
I can't make the SOS button notification with Wialong Hosting to pop-up. I mean actually I can't even make the SOS button works, it shows nothing when I press it, I don't know what Im doing wrong, but Im desperated.
I also need to make work a comand, I created a comand to cutt off the power of the unit by using relay remote cut off, but is not working properly, I don't get that option to activate output 1 or 2 or 3. I mean in this device is complicated. I neither understand those options and stuff about duration and toggle times. In deed I need support, just guide me. If anyone knows how to configure it please let me know. Im exhausted of thinking and not get in what I want. Sorry if my english is not perfect but I don't speak english perfect. I hope someone reply to my comment.

SOS button works.
Comand to cutt of the power by using relay remote cut off.

Sint

QuecLink GV300

It is now possible to perform remote configuration management via flespi for GV300+ devices family. No need to study manuals and text complex SMSes or even no need to attach device to USB. Feel free to use.
Here is the guide how to further connect device to the Wialon.

At the dark side of telematics...

QuecLink GV300

shal пишет:

It is now possible to perform remote configuration management via flespi for GV300+ devices family. No need to study manuals and text complex SMSes or even no need to attach device to USB. Feel free to use.
Here is the guide how to further connect device to the Wialon.

assome shal, thanks for the update!

--
Spread the AVL- World

QuecLink GV300

buen día, alguno tiene conocimiento de como puedo desactivar la salida de SMS desde el gps

Lps Trackers